Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 71 of 1199

Geoffroy notices as well and takes the mirror - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Feb, 2017 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Feb, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 71

The Quiet Shadow says...

The Morninglord nods, before offering a smile and replys, "Thy charm is ever present Lia, though I must ask… how I could not join you? Where might the Silver Blaze be without the beautiful elf who nurtures us and the mends our wounds?"

The Geoffroy did not often involve himself in such play of words, but he could offer such at times. Today, the words came forth without pause before the cleric offers a touch of uncertainty to his expression and chuckles.

Changing focus Geoffrot considers the rest of what Lia said, and offers, "Perhaps that is something we can discuss, once we get everyone back together. Focusing of finding Sarai and Cratol." Still, despite the redirect, the two could hear a giggle from Elyria.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2017 - 9:48pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sar'ai and Cratol strike first, but to no avail. The man moves like a snake, sidestepping Cratol and his strikes, though one comes close to clipping his head, and ducking under Sar'ai's bolt. He gives Cratol a nasty slash across the side of the chest, blade skipping off of the man's ribs

Two more men appear in the doorframe, one is bearing a hammer and shield, the other a fluted rod. The latter appears about to cast a spell.

Of the men before you, only the one who answered the door first is wearing armor, and that simply studded leather

[6 damage to Cratol. Not the best start, but with luck you might be able to turn it around]

Across town, Sar'ai, Geoffroy, and Elyria are searching for signs of the others, they've talked with people who said they were seen heading into the crafter's district.

A few minutes later, they spot Elanna winging her way over the town. She seems a little frantic.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Feb, 2017 - 9:06pm

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia smiles at Geoffroy, surprised by his response. Hearing Elyria giggle she looks towards her with a mock look of anger.

As she does so Lia notices Elanna flying around frantically. " Look, there is Elanna. I do hope nothing is wrong. We need to get her attention. That will be the easiest way to finally find Sar'ai and Cratol. " She suddenly reaches for her pack. Lia pulls out her mirror and hands it to Geoffroy. " Use this. Try to reflect light so when she looks this way then she will see it. " The elf then picks up a small rock. She chants for a moment and the rock is glowing a bright red color. " Watch out you two. " Lia tosses the rock up into the air high enough for the owl to possibly see it. " Hopefully she will notice this and come investigate. "

Out of Character: : Lia cast the light cantrip.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 9:42pm

10th Feb, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 71 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Out of Character: do I need to roll anything for Elanna, or are you going to handle that, Daishain, as far as seeing Lia and Geoffroy.
Also, I'm assuming initiative order is Cratol, Sar'ai then baddies?

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol grimices in pain but he keeps going working to make sure the man and his friends leave Sar'ai alone. He will use another ki point with same as before.

11th Feb, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen can't help but be uncomfortable in the temple, but he does his best to put his feelings aside and try to sort through whatever information he can find but finds his efforts frustrated and fruitless for the most part granting him a fairly surly disposition by the time Lia arrives to share the information she has with him.

"I've found almost nothing of use" he tells her "But perhaps you are right and Sarai may know more." He agrees to go with Lia to track down the mage.

Out of Character: : Sorry it would seem I need to play catch up to get Onwen back into things here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 71

Out of Character: Brandonfett, it looks like you might have missed my answer in the support threat so…

No, you do not have to roll anything for Elanna. Lia, Geoffroy, and Onwen are making themselves quite obvious right now. You can describe how the familiar gets them to follow in your next post, or I can in the response, your choice. And yes, that is the correct initiative order. The two men who didn't act the past round had to double move to get to the door.

11th Feb, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy notices as well and takes the mirror offered to him by Lia, he watched as the wood elf picks up a small rock and after throwing it up with it glowing a bright red the Morninglord directs light of the sun to reflect off the mirror to help in the effort of getting the owl's attention.

Elyria watches in certain, hoping Sar'ai and Cratol were okay as she let her brother and friend go about doing their ting to make sure the owl would come to them and show the way to the other two as she asks, “I wonder what danger the two must be in given how frantic Elanna is.”

Out of Character: Now sure if I need to roll anything for the trick involving the mirror, I can edit if I do.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.