Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 704 of 1199

Cratol tells Velon, "Upstairs were we - Page 704 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2017 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 704

Shrieking in pain and fury, the Vampire recoils from the continued assault, she reaches down to kill the monk, but Velon's thunderous strike caves in her chest, and she collapses.

Her body rapidly disintegrates, forming a cloud of mist that starts seeping under the northeastern door.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol seeing the vampiress collapse and disintegrate smiles at that as he lays there for a bit. "We beat the vile creature and while I would love to find her coffin and finish her off I am in need of a bed and some sleep. I am about done for." He uses his staff to help himself up and he hobbles to the control room and the corner he was sleeping in before. Setting his stuff down he lays down and is ready to go to sleep unless people have other plans that include him.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“Reinforce the control room and use that for our most injured people. Let’s find the coffin and put and final end to her before we have to do this all again.” Lawrance summons his hawk and has it try to follow the mist cloud on the other side of the doors. Y going around the corridors, keeping high and out of sight. “We need to search those crypts fast. I’ve sent my familiar to try to follow her essence, but the Queen should have a better way. “ stepping into the control chamber, he addresses the captive Cloud Giant. “Dear Queen, we’ve defeated the physical form of the hemophage, but need a quick way to the crypts where she’s laid her coffin. Can you help?”.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 704 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen's smiles is one of grim satisfaction. He watches Cratol return to the control room and immediately try to get some much needed rest. He hears Lawrance address the queen and adds in Giant, "What can you tell us about the crypt? We need to get there quickly. Is there a special key or a way to get in? Except for the vampire, are only giants entombed there? Anything you can tell us about the crypt, or even the vampire's coffin you might know, would be most helpful."

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora smiles in satisfaction under her mask. Her double vanishes from sight. She claps softly." Well done, well done. The capacity of this group to inflict prodigious amounts of violence upon an enemy are unparalleled. I'll have to make sure to stay on your good side. Find what you can about the crypt and let's finish this. I would really enjoy some beauty sleep right now." She walks among them checking for the severely injured ." Taz, you should stay here with Cratol. You are much too badly injured. Wounds like you two received aren't easily overcome. Poppo and Zarra as well should stay unless they leave the scroll and mask here."

She shrugs and leans against the hallway wall casually. Lora flips her dagger high into the air and snags it repeatedly with her hand." Boss, I can sneak us into the crypt once we are ready." Her gaze falls on Poljen. A hidden smile crosses her face.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Dec, 2017 - 2:33am

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The queen replies, "No hidden path I am afraid. The fastest route is through the throne room." She points towards the place you just fought the vampiress. "It is past the banquet hall. Take the door to the right of the thrones, the staircase beyond will take you to the lower levels. Look for a stone door with engravings upon it. It should not be difficult to find."

"Only my kin were entombed there when I passed, and there were no traps or defenses beyond blessing wards to ensure the dead stayed at rest. But that was months ago, I do not know what might have been done since. I only know her coffin is within because I heard others speak of it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 704

Velon is relieved that no one perished in all of this thus far. He hopes a longer rest for all and control of the castle are close at hand. He checks the spot where the vampire was deafened as well as the cultists in the hall for any interesting items, then joins the others in the control room. “Who will stay and who will go? We must hurry.”

“Also, perhaps we all need wooden stakes for the job? Sunlight seems to be our best option, but just as a backup?” He either tries to break up furniture and sharpen it against his sword or asks Cratol or any others for wooden weapons that could be sharpened.

Velon adds “I hope there aren’t many cultists left!” He walks to Poppo. “My friend, if you stay, bar the door and don’t open for anyone but us, of course.” He then whispers “what do you say to three knocks, a pause, and three more knocks when we return?” He will whisper the secret knock to Poljen too, just in case anything happens to Velon.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 17th Dec, 2017 - 4:51am

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 704

Cratol tells Velon, "Upstairs were we fought the giants there are some broken wooden pieces that may do the trick. I would go but I am about to drop. I will stay here and help out in the control room as I can if that is ok with you."

Cratol lays down and is soon asleep.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.