Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 711 of 1199

Nikolaos interposes himself between the hulking - Page 711 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 4:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 711

(Next round set, assuming some damage is being done, somewhere) Lawrance, seeing the effect of his magic arc throughout the skeleton and it's cargo, keeps channeling the spell, pumping energy bolt after energy bolt into the undead!
Specific Action: Shocking Grasp, ongoing.
Out of Character: : if there is no damage being done, I will change this to reflect tactic changes.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2017 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Considering Poppo's words, the drow will sigh before admitting, "Perhaps you're right, though once the vampiress is taken care of I feel we would have less to be confirmed about with a random cultist." Zarra will find herself fidget with her bow, feeling restless.

18th Dec, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos yells "Hey big guy, I've got a bone to pick with you!" not wanting Velon to have all the fun of insulting a foe.

Specific Action: cast sacred flame dc14. Warding flare if attacked.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Sacred flame on D8 (+0): 4, 1 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 711 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance's cantrip doesn't seem to be doing anything to the chain, and if it has any effect on the coffin's inhabitant, there is no way to tell. It does however seem to affect the skeleton itself.

The rest of the group continues its onslaught, scoring multiple hits on the figure. It seems to be flagging somewhat now.

It also however completely ignores the insults and strikes out at Poljen again, scoring two bone cracking hits on the warrior and sending him into unconsciousness.

Out of Character: Poljen just took 39 damage.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen one last time finds himself flying across a room in this giant castle, and one last time smashes into a wall. Is this the last time the darkness will take him?...

Out of Character: : I will roll 5 saves here, and hope for the best from the team.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

From his vantage point Lawrance winces at the heavy impact of th barbarians body. Calling out to the paeudofragon “ We May need some help here, fast!” He keeps casting through his familiar, hoping this thing goes down soon!

Out of Character: : I hope it starting to look about to fall apart! I’ll do more damage, but I’m not sure where my damage rolls are in the rounds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 711

Lora cries out in dismay as the burly barbarian crashes into a wall. She races over to him pulling out a potion of healing as she does so. Propping his head up she pours it down his throat." Stay down for a minute you stubborn man. We can handle this." She turns to face the skeleton.

19th Dec, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 711

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos interposes himself between the hulking corpse and the downed warrior; praying for divine light to protect him.

Specific Action: cast sacred flame dc14. Warding flare on attack against him.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Sacred flame on D8 (+0): 8, 7 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.