Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 714 of 1199

“I guess that’s a good idea. She can’t - Page 714 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 714

Still new to many of his powers, Velon makes mental note of what he has learned about his Divine Sense. It is not necessarily the current state of the beings whose aura he is sensing, but the true nature of their power overall. Even a weakened vampire waiting to regain her vitality triggered his senses far more than a huge, powerful, animated giant skeleton. He had wondered if it would be the opposite at first given the state of the creatures in the moment.

Velon looks to Poljen carrying the body. "She would go all the way upstairs, or try to find the large double doors on the main floor?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, "Up the stairs. We know that is clear. And the higher we go, the closer to sunrise we get. At least, that is what I have seen in the mountains. The sun hits the peaks first, then down the slopes. Maybe we can have the castle move east, closer to sunrise also."

19th Dec, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Feeling relieved that he did not have to feel the weight of the giant's hammer, Nikolaos says. "I recommend going for the double doors so that we can check on the griffons and perhaps they can help us carry if needed. "

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 714 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon nods at Poljen and offers to carry the body up to the balcony if he is weak. If he isn't doing the carrying, he will lead the way up the stairs, back through the hall, and head back the way they came from the balcony originally.

Velon really hopes they don't run into further trouble, although will happily cut down a single cultist if they run into one. He knows there must be at least a couple left to roam or hide in the castle. He knows that clearing them out will be an issue, as they could hide in any number of places. If they cannot be 100% sure there is no one else in this castle, it will be hard for all to leave the control room to face the dragon even if everything goes as planned. For now he will be most relieved if they can finish off the vampire and get everyone back to their home base of the control room safely.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The group carries the vampire up the flights of stairs and through the halls, emerging on the balcony.

They're greeted by the sight of the bloodied body of a gryphon, still tied up where Nikolaos and Ignazio had left her.

A dead cultist and some large feathers lie near where the other one had been left, a broken rope hinting at his escape.

It is still dark out. By your reckoning, you still have about an hour and a half left until dawn.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Extra-planar feces! I thought it was light out already! So now we have to rest here, guarding the pinned vampire 'til daylight? Some rest that'll be. I'll prep a Hut here, unless you've another plan." Getting out his spellbook, Lawrance starts planning the ritual.

Out of Character: : Did my [Critical Hit] Arcane roll include the 2 hour limit of her being outside her coffin bit?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 714

" Well done yet again Muscles. I hope every day isn't like this for you."

Lora frowns at the sight of the gryphons being gone." Good thing you two didn't have to flee to your mounts and then found this." She shakes her head." Why are we needing to guard the vampire until sunrise? We are all tired and injured and anything could happen before then. Why not just pitch her over the side of the castle. The fall can't do her any good. There is no way she will be able to get to safety before the sun rises. In the impossible event that she does she wouldn't be able to catch up to us. Without a coffin I don't see her surviving the morning."

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 714

“I guess that’s a good idea. She can’t compete with the speed of this castle, and she can’t survive without her coffin. Give her wings, and let’s see the end of this creature. I guess I sort of just want to be absolutely sure she is destroyed. Maybe we should target a mountaintop for her? “.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.