Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 715 of 1199

Lora grins at this." It is your call - Page 715 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 715

Poljen asks, "Could she not fly to the coffin again, if the stake comes out upon hitting the ground? No, I think we keep until sunrise. Speaking of which, can we get Poppo to steer us towards sunrise, and raise our altid… alitu… our height above the ground? That would get us to sunshine faster."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

" She would be too weak. She couldn't fly now even if not staked. How much worse will she be after falling thousands of feet? If everyone wants to sit here waiting instead then that is fine. Hopefully we aren't attacked by the dragon while we are waiting."

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen frowns briefly. "I do not know enough about vampires to know what they can and can not do. Or how fast they can fly and how fast the castle flies. I'd rather keep an eye on her as long as possible. If the dragon shows up we can toss her then. But it is not my decision." He looks to Velon.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 715 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I fear she will somehow survive and terrorize some other poor folk if we dump her over, or will rejoin the cult and we will see her again."

"What about tossing her body in a river or ocean? Didn't someone say moving water would harm her? We could then dump the coffin in a different body of water and get off this ledge before more cultists come, a dragon comes, or someone messes with Poppo and the gang."

Out of Character: . Unfortunately it's hard to go back and find specific text in this setting. I know Daishain posted in response to Lawrance's arcana roll fairly recently with info on the running water, stakes, sunlight, etc.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"We are far from the ocean," the barbarian replies. "And from this height I doubt we could drop her in a running river. We would most likely miss. We would need to get very low. And that would pose its own problems. If the dragon is not aware of what we have done yet, it would figure it out quickly."

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"She can't regenerate from our damage outside her coffin, and she couldn't keep pace with our castle's speed, if we did drop her, but I agree - I'd rather be certain she is utterly destroyed, unless we have no other option. Wait a minute! Throw her into the Cloud Giant bathroom pit! It utterly destroys everything!"
Out of Character: : The balcony overhangs the fall?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:22pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 715

"Very true, very true. Well, if the stake works as we're told, she is completely harmless right now, yes? Shall we let her rest with us in the control room and deal with her once and for all after a longer rest?"

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 715

Lora grins at this." It is your call boss. I wonder how many people will rest easy with her in the same room with us. I doubt that all of them will be happy with it. I'm not looking forward to the idea but I will go along with it."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.