Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 716 of 1199

"Oh, I'd be okay sending my familiar - Page 716 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 716

"As long as she's on the other side of the Hut from me, I'll rest fine. But someone had better keep a close eye on her and make sure she's not rescued. Even without the stake, she can't regen outside her coffin, but she could possibly go mist and head to it again. I still think throwing her over the side would be better than keeping her in the same room."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

" What if she has some kind of mind control and is able to convince a member of our group to remove the stake while the rest of us are sleeping? Is that possible?"

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“You know best Lawrance. Let’s add a steak or two and toss her over the edge and be done with it! We need to rest.”.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 716 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Sounds restful to me! Let's see her fly and be done with her, finally. I've a bedroll that's calling me, loudly. I do believe we need to head to the outer wall,though." Lawrance is prepared to help cast her over the side of the castle, as needed, where needed.
Out of Character: : Is that right? The balcony is just on the third floor of the inner wall of the keep. There is no over the edge spot nearby?

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen finally growls, "Fine." He pounds a second then a third stake through her torso, making sure all three stick out a few inches both her chest and back. He then walks to the nearest part of the wall overlooking the long drop, even if it means back to the wall around the courtyard, and proceeds to toss her far into the darkness.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“We should probably just climb down again rather than wandering the castle more looking for the doors below. There IS likely a dragon about though. I’m sure it’s with it’s treasure hoard, but how would you feel about sending a familiar into the cave below to see? I was going to suggest it soon anyhow. Would a dragon be able to sense its presence?”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 716

The group makes its way down, then to the outer wall. Soon enough, they're in position to hurl the monstrous thing with a beautiful face down.

She disappears into the night rapidly, lost to view.

With no further resistance, the group returns to the control room to get some much needed rest.

Out of Character: You can resume the long rest. Four hours to go.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 716

"Oh, I'd be okay sending my familiar into it's cave, stealthily. I could pulling it out into another plane if it got into trouble. I might have to bribe him with something, however. After we rest up, we can certainly try it out."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.