Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 717 of 1199

Heating up some food for the group via cantrips, - Page 717 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Dec, 2017 - 6:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 717

She wipes her hands as the vampire drops into the night." Once again we triumph. All that is left is a dragon. I would say that today has been a spectacularly productive day. Well done everyone. Now I'm off to bed." She finds a spot to curl up in Poppo's hut and drops quickly off to sleep.

Out of Character: : She will stand watch some if it is needed. Not sure if we need to with our Hut encampment.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Dec, 2017 - 12:46am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Before dropping off to sleep, Poljen says to Lora, "When you are able, I would like you to tell Velon, in your own words, about our fight with the giants. And if you wish to tell me what you thought of my kiss, I look forward to any tips you can give me to improve! Ha!"

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She grins at the hulking barbarian. "Did you kiss me? I hit my head. I don't remember any of that." She winks.

Lora walks over to Velon." I want to tell you what happened with the Giants. We snuck in there with no problem. The plan was for Poljen to have the silence stone on a necklace and we would all attack the male giant. We hoped that we could take it out before the other woke up. Poljen and I were in position by the male giant's neck and then Cratol decided to change the plan. He said we should slit both their throats at the same time so we wouldn't have to fight them."

" Poljen and I thought that was a bad idea. Anyways, the attack started and the monk attacked with blunt weapons. I don't understand him speaking of slitting her throat and he didn't even have a bladed weapon. I feel like that if we had followed the plan then we would have taken both Giants out before all of us fell. By having to spread our attacks out it took longer to take either one of them out. ." She glances at Poljen to see his reaction and then back to Velon." Poljen and I thought that you might want to know."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Dec, 2017 - 1:43am

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 717 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins and laughs out loud at Lora's jibe in his direction. "Ha! Next time I will make sure you remember!" he slumps back against the wall where he had previously been resting and closes his eyes. But it is obvious from his body he is awake and listening. He does not verbally respond to Lora's telling.

20th Dec, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, quietly dozing hears a few distinct voices back in the control room again.
Opens his eyes, relieved that the group has arrived back safely.
Closes his eyes, once again. Hears a conversation between Poljen and Loraries, about improving a kiss.
Tazskan quietly chuckles to himself.
" I thought there was some chemistry happening"

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:19am

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ignazio spends most of the previous moments deep in thought. Of course such a creature was revolting. But to see something so evil and powerful and then to see it looking so peaceful… I wonder if I will reach some measure of peace myself. He thinks about this as everyone settles in for the evening. As the others share their stories, he thinks Not tonight I suppose… After yawning, he says "I could sneak into the dragon's cave as well. I have the means to go completely unnoticed."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 717

The group settles in to rest, and thankfully remain undisturbed as the hours pass. Soon enough, people are refreshed and begin to stir.

Out of Character: Long rest for all, refresh your spell slots, heal that damage, and where applicable, remove a single level of exhaustion.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 717

Heating up some food for the group via cantrips, Lawrance then preps his protections, looking forward to the next interesting encounter with the white dragon. "How far along are we, now? A few hours from the peak? Beyond the wonders of a dragon-hoard, I expect the dragon itself will be impressive!"

Specific Action: Alarm ritual just to activate the Arcane Shield.

Out of Character: : Do any of you cleric type have a 1st level heal left over before we went down for the night, so I can put it into my Ring? Anything is fine, it's for emergency use. Do we get another rousing speech, this morning? smile.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.