Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 719 of 1199

Poljen feels much better, though still somewhat - Page 719 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 719

Lawrance grins at Lora "Well, maybe not expensive to summon ANY familiar, but I've grown fond of Gamliel and he's got potential for some special tricks I've been working on. If I keep bruising him by deliberately destroying his Faerum form, he's not going to want to come back to me. Don't worry, I intend to make use of his talents, especially in scouting out our big baddie's lair."
"About the Hut spell, though - it requires that the caster remains inside at all times. As soon as the caster leaves, it shuts down. I WAS actually thinking about that. I could give my Spell Store ring to Esmerelda, as we certainly don't intend to bring her into battle with us, correct? Give her an hour to attune it, and she can then cast a stored Hut spell as a barrier. How about that? I'll lose access to my ring for a bit and the spells I've stored in it, but It will provide the best 'lock' for the control room, and she'll be very safe."
Specific Action: If agreed to, do a ritual Hut casting into the ring's last spare slot, and forget about the healing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After finishing his morning routime Cratol will sit down and get some food. He will look to Velon, "We need to finish exploring this level of the castle to see what is around us. Not knowing what if anything is still around here can make it easier for someone to sneak upon us. We also need to finish that vampire and destroy her coffin"

20th Dec, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos thankful for the rest, praises Lathander in song and words designed to inspire the listeners.
Addressing the queen "Thank you Your Highness, for all of your help. Please allow me to play you a song as a token of my gratitude."

Specific Action: Using Inspiring Leader Feat to give any who want it 10 temporary Hit Points.

Out of Character: Nikolaos was completely out of spell slots before resting. Level one spells that he could cast from his lute are Animal Friendship, and Protection from evil and good.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Performance check on D20 (+9): 21 (1 roll)
  • Guidance on D4 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 719 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The queen shakes her head in response to Velon's query, "I do not know what goes on outside of this room. If you are thinking of the hemophage, I could only feel her when she was very close, and I think then only because of her nature."

"And yes, I am willing to remain if it means cleansing my home."

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon listens to Nikolaos's song and allows himself a moment to enjoy it and imagine more jovial times. He pictures friends, new and old, gathered together after this mission is done enjoying drink and music together. He hopes it comes true and all are there for it. He may even allow himself to be the red bearded fool for a night once again if all is well.

Yes we will definitely try to clear every inch of this place before facing the dragon. I only fear the cultists that evade us and them getting into this room.

Out of Character: . Velon will gladly take the 10HP if it works for everyone since he may need to act as a tank again some time soon.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lora clapped for the bard." Well played Nikolaos. I feel better already. Thank you."

She looks to Poljen and Cratol." We have a dilemma. I can cast remove curse on you two. The only problem is that it will take a lot of my higher level abilities away to do so. I might not be able to offer as much versus the dragon. It might be best to wait until we have vanquished the drake just to be safe. What do you two think?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:43pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 719

Cratol looks to Lorairies. "It is your choice to cure us or not. I can not make that decision for you but I do know either way I will seek out a cure whether from you or not it matters not. Your help to the party as a whole is of important if we are to continue in the clearing of this castle."

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 719

Poljen feels much better, though still somewhat sore. He stretches and helps himself to some food. As the group discusses immediate plans, he says, "I will send Trammet out to fly about, looking for cultists. I suppose it is possible some of them have flown away, if they have flying beasts here. And if we find none, I may send him past the opening, or openings, of the dragon's cave. With his eyesight, I might be able to see something of use. Maybe not."

As he prepares his ritual for communing with the golden eagle, he listens to Nikoilaos' song and grins. The thought of a night at a tavern with friends, listening to music sounds enticing. Almost as enticing as… he glances at Lora and smiles to himself, then returns to his ritual.

EDIT: To Lora's query he shrugs. "Cure me after this castle is taken. In fact, it might be good for me if you gave me a thorough examination, eh?"

Out of Character: : Ten HP for the barbarian? All donations gratefully accepted!

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 20th Dec, 2017 - 5:49pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.