Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 720 of 1199

Velon smiles at Tazskan and replies "Thank - Page 720 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Dec, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 720

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Velon, the drow will offer, "Its fine, I know that the mask is essential for the mission. It simply gets worrisome being stuck here while you are all putting yourself in danger, feeling the impulse to leave the control and follow." Zarra felt it best to be honest, to a degree, and reveal she had wanted to leave her duties to fight.

Yet she will give a nod as the drow says, "I will want to help with the dragon, though I may need better equipment for such a battle." Zarra will consider what spells she might pick, and look to the giantess to see if she might know of anything that she might use, "Anything in the armory which might do well help against dragons."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Esclarotta looks at Zarra and says, "Well, yes, I believe my father in law's bow is in there. It was made to bring down dragons. Unfortunately, I would be surprised if you could lift it, let alone draw it back."

20th Dec, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will consider for a moment, before asking the others, "Anyone have an idea on how to built a ballista or bolt thrower? Maybe we can convert the bow into such." The drow considers her own crossbow and thinks on how that design might be turned into a larger weapon using a giant's bow.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Dec, 2017 - 8:38pm

20th Dec, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 720 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, thanks Lawrence for cooking up some tasty food prepared earlier. "Your, a man of many talents."
He, starts eating feeling utterlly satisfied.

He, further says to Lawrence, "Do you still have that ring, maybe I can put some healing into it".
Out of Character: I'm laying hands on all ring, rules don't specify if inanimate object can receive. Daish can advise here.

Tazskan, enjoys listening to Nikolas'es songs, of encouragment. "Bravo, bravo", he yells, clapping enthusiastically. He receives, his temporary 10 hit points.

He goes, up personally to Vellon, "Thanks, for your outstanding leadership, and courage. You are a great inspiration for us all. I'm with you."

He turns to Poljen, briefly "Tales of the mighty snow leopard, would like to hear about that, some time."

Tazskan, goes on to mention that he agrees that we need to complete search this place before moving on to take on a dragon. Also reluctant about leaving anyone behind next time in this room.

"Cratol, may have a point here have we completly done away with the Vampire threat in this place," he adds.

"Zarra, what a fantastic idea about making a ballista, from a Giants bow. I would like to see that. That might come in handy, in fighting the dragon", he adds.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Healing on D6 (+0): 5, 4 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora glances at Ignacio and away while thinking. She looks back to him and speaks," Ignacio, I think that scouting out the lair is essential but also very dangerous. You shouldn't go alone. I can go with you and cast a spell that will help. As long as we stay within 30 feet or so of each other then I don't think the dragon will notice us. Maybe Zarra will wish to go as well, if she leaves the mask with someone else of course. What do you think?"

She shakes her head and grins at Poljen's flirting." You wish Muscles. I might just leave the curse in place for that. So it is settled. One more day won't hurt anything. If I can later today then I will cure you both. If not, no later than tomorrow."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Dec, 2017 - 12:03am

21st Dec, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Awakened says...

"I don't know much about siege craft, but I have heard stories of magicians who can cause a regular sized man to grow to the size of a giant or shrink to that of a mouse. Do any here have such powers?"

Out of Character: can anyone cast enlarge on a character or reduce on the bow?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 720

The Protector. says...

Tazskan picks up on Nikolaos conversation. "If the Giants bow, could be modified somehow. Then Zarra's expert nimble fingers can operate it"?
"I'm quite sure a few of us strong, types myself included, are capable of bringing the giants bow back here to study, modify, or shrink it, who wants to help me go and retrieve it,"? He looks over, at Poljen with a smile.

Out of Character: Since none of us is a Blacksmith, or Carpenter can we have a modifier at GM's discretion, for a timber construct? Converting a Giants bow into a ballista of sorts?

He turns to Loraries, "Now, we're talking just how discriminatory is a Dragons sense of smell, can it be masked, I wonder"?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:00am

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 720

Velon smiles at Tazskan and replies "Thank you, my friend, we are very lucky to have your most unexpected help." "We still need to find your belongings, eh?"

The paladin has a wide grin as Zarra mentions making a ballista from a bow, or Nikolaos's suggestion of altering size one way or another. He is intrigued by the mention of it being for killing dragons, too. "Queen Esclarotta, what is it about the bow that is especially for killing dragons?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.