Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 73 of 1199

When the black cloud appears over the town, - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2017 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 73

Cratol strikes three times in quick succession, but his opponent remains on their feet.

Sar'ai dashes around the melee, ducking under a hammer that flashes her way. Sound returns to her ears again as she passes the threshold. Reaching the mage, she give him two nasty slashes. Shortly afterward, Cratol can hear again as well.

The blinded swordsman stumbles in the wrong direction, exposing his back to Cratol. The monk's staff lashes out hard, crunching into the back of the man's neck. He falls to the ground bonelessly.

Unfortunately, the other fighter strikes again, his hammer crushing Cratol's nose and driving him into unconsciousness.

The mage casts a spell, and Sar'ai's limbs lock up. She is unable to remain standing, falling over onto her face.

"Quickly, bind her, and drag the others inside!"

[Cratol took 8 bludgeoning damage, bringing him down. Sar'ai failed her initial Save vs Hold Person, and will be secured before she can make another move. No need for death saving throws either of you, you're not dying at the moment, and fortunately help is on the way.]

Across town, Geoffroy becomes increasingly certain that something dire has happened, hence Elanna's behavior. He and the others with him start moving faster.

A little over a minute later, something whizzes into the air, and explodes to form a large cloud of black smoke. It is clearly visible in the mid afternoon sky, even all the way out where the caravan is still approaching the town.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Feb, 2017 - 6:42am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia sprints as Geoffroy states there is something very wrong. She will not wait on the others unless Elanna does. The wood elf hears the explosion and sees the black cloud. She curses in frustration. She calls to the others " If that isn't some sort of signal I've never seen one. I'm afraid the assault will begin soon. We must find the others and prepare. "

12th Feb, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Deciding it was time to get help, as he and Lia move swiftly to help, Geoffroy turns to his squire and says, "See if the caravan as arrived, and if you can find the rest of the Silver Blaze." The cleric did not want to take any chances, either with Elyria nor with chancing the situation does not need the rest of the party.

Elyria at first tried to complain, but on seeing her brother's expression she would go and so as she was told saying to both Geoffroy and Lia, "Stay safe, both of you." The squire would stick around long enough to see where she would need to guide the others before leaving, she was still frustrated though yet again being told not to fight.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Feb, 2017 - 11:41am

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 73 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks at Geoffroy and speaks where only he can hear. " I understand you wanting to keep her safe. The only way for her to improve her skills is to use them. We might need her. We have no idea what the situation is. It would be better to have her here helping now rather than going to find others. By the time she manages to find other Silver Blaze members the situation will be resolved one way or another. Plus if we need help Elanna is still flying around. I'm sure that if this is something we can't deal with she will look for more help. I would rather have one person for sure helping us now than maybe three or four others helping us in twenty or thirty minutes. She has no idea where they are. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Feb, 2017 - 2:28pm

12th Feb, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy sighs, looking over towards his sister, considering Lia's words. The cleric did not like the idea, but what the wood elf was saying was true. More, given his over protectiveness he very well may be holding her back.

"I hope you are right about this," He says softly in reply to Lia and despite his feelings again such he says to Elyria, "You may stay and fiight, Elanna can always get more help if needed." Geoffroy's tone was almost as if he was offering this grudgingly, but his words were true.

The squire's face lights up, though this also suprised. Elyria looks before the two, before smiling and saying, "I won't let you done!" She took on a more serious expression of determination, hoping she might prove herself.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sar'ai is quickly bound, gagged, and hauled further into the building. She is shaken and slapped roughly until she loses her focus on the blinding spell. Her bonds are then secured to the legs of a heavy armoire. Not long afterwards, an unconscious Cratol is given the same treatment.

The body of the wiry swordsman who led you to this place is also dragged in. His neck appears to be broken.

You are now quite certain this place once belonged to a tailor based on the old tools and reams of cloth. But the back workshop room you are in is now dominated by something quite different. There are two slightly different rune circles drawn on the floor. One of them is incomplete, and the mage who bound you with a spell is on his knees working on it, muttering to himself. There's a chair and a harp sitting in the center

The other is active, and in the center is a massive violet crystal, easily the size of an adult halfling. Sar'ai has seen crystals of this sort before, growing in the underdark in places where the Faerzress can be felt strongly.

Through an open passage, you can see into where the store portion of this shop once was. You spot someone's bedroll laid out in there, but not much else from your current position.

There is a hollow boom outside, and soon the other fighter comes back in, securing the door behind him, he's nursing a burn on his hand. "The signal's sent, it looks good. Do you think you can still finish in time?" "I don't know, just make sure we aren't interrupted again."

The fighter walks over to Sar'ai, and pulls out a sharp skinning knife. "Pretty lady, but a dangerous one. Do any others know of this place? Just nod or shake your head, I am not going to ungag a spellcaster. Answer, or I'll start cutting pieces off of your companion here. Wake up loverboy"

Cratol groggily awakes as someone seizes his hair and hauls him upright with it. He's bound beside Sar'ai, and the brute who knocked him out is waving a sharp knife in his face while looking at the half drow.

Out of Character: The knots tying the two of you are taut, but hastily done. A sufficient Dexterity (Sleight of hand) check could free you of them. The bonds are also simply tied around the bottom legs of a heavy piece of furniture. Working together, you could probably lift it and be able to move about, though with hands still tied. In either case, you suspect that the man before you needs to be focused on something other than the pair of you before it is safe to make a move. Elanna has not yet reestablished telepathic contact.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Feb, 2017 - 7:53pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 73

Cratol looks at the guy as he is watching Sar'ai. Knowing that he has to do something to save them Cratol suddenly slams his leg up into the guys crotch as hard as he can. That should cause the guy to stumble some. Next Cratol will kick the guy towards the mage while he is in pain hoping that he stumbles into the mage causing him and the guy to fall down disrupting the mages work and causing some to be obscured. Once he has done that will look to see if he can grab the knife the guy dropped and then cut the rope that is tied to the Armoire. If success full he will pas his hands under his feet bringing his hands to his front.

Out of Character: The guy standing in front of me hauling me up should give me cause to have easy access to his crotch and surprise. Not sure how many attacks but I rolled four times. Damage included.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

When the black cloud appears over the town, and shortly after that a boom is heard, Poljen says, "Aha! I wager that is a signal to the attackers. I fear they will be coming soon. But we must hurry to town to see if they need help there." He turns to Sir Onthar, "This area is open enough you should be able see anyone coming while we ride ahead. Spur the caravan as fast as you can!" He turns to Targul and Cahleth, "Come my friends! We must see if the other Blazers are keeping all the fun to themselves!" He rides for town, and the site of the where the black cloud came from.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.