Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 721 of 1199

Tazskan, also eager to look around follows - Page 721 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 721

Cratol Looks about and says, "I am going to head out and look about this level to see if any one still remains here. Who wishes to come with?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“ while there are such spells to change size, I don’t have any and neither do any of the books that we’ve acquired.” Lawrence gathers his gear together, leaving the backpack in the area where the Hut will be for later.
“So, how do you want to proceed with this? Shall we just continue clearing out all the rooms until we’re sure that nothing is left behind? I think that’s probably the best way to handle all the loose ends until we get to the Dragon. “.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Yes, let's get to it and keep clearing. I wonder if we should do a quick sweep of the upper floors again too since we know they went up there looking for us. I fear missing even one cultist could be a headache later, especially if they mess with this room while we are away."

"Shall we watch for items to build a ballista with, Zarra?" He grins.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 721 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is familiar with the upper floors he will head that way to make sure all the upper two floors rooms are vacant.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

People fan out and start re-exploring the main keep. The upper floors are quickly declared clear. The main floor also proves to be clear of hostiles. Tazskan's remaining gear is found laid out on a table in the room to the left of the pilot room.

It isn't until you start exploring the subfloor do you find someone, and they aren't exactly in a position to offer resistance. From the looks of it, two guards snuck into the wine cellar sometime last night and helped themselves. You found them snoring off the aftereffects behind a stack of barrels.

Also on this floor, you find a door that heads out to the front courtyard, and a passage that was obviously made recently. The latter curves downward into the rock.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:53am

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen whistles for his eagle. "Let me send the bird outside to scan from above. We shall make sure none are hiding at this level. I almost said above ground. But as we are in a flying castle, it is all above ground!" He closes his eyes and sends the bird outside to scout the exterior of this amazing building.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:58am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 721

Cratol walks up to the front doors and opens them to see if any guards are still out on the guard posts.

21st Dec, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 721

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also eager to look around follows Cratol and the others. While, searching discovers his gear in the Pilot room.
"Here, is something familiar," he notes, as he stashes the plate armor. On his back, in a fashion with some rope.

"This, will come in handy especially if I have to take on a Dragon," addressing Velon and the others.

"I'm still interested in the prospects of trying to construct a ballista, for Zarra, from spare timber, and that Giants bow", Tazskan adds.

Out of Character: If no one else, has taken care of the two sleeping guards, sleeping near barrels of ale. Tazskan will quietly swing his two handed sword, decapitating them both.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:39am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.