Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 723 of 1199

Poljen listens to the others talk and finally - Page 723 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 723

Lora's cheeks redden as she hears Ignazio." I see that you have a silver tongue. I'll keep my eye on you. Men like you are the most dangerous. You are too kind in your compliments." They walk along further scouting the castle." It would help if you could make me invisible when we scout out the dragon lair. . I can ask Mask to soften our steps and hide signs of our passage. The dragon will stand no chance against us." She grins at the sorcerer.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Dec, 2017 - 1:02pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Should we say we did the ring & hut idea to guard the control room so that we can all enjoy the rest of this chapter together?

With regard to the wyverns and the cultists who have apparently fled, Velon asks "Do you think they are able to track the castle?" "We could change course once again. Perhaps they will only know how to return based on our current path, so it should be altered? As we get closer to taking this place for ourselves we should probably decide where we would like its permanent resting place to be anyhow, once the queen is released."

After the other issues they have discovered are dealt with, Velon will join Poljen in indeed wanting to clear the barracks.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:24pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance heard the reports and comments “I doubt those who fled in such a hurry are interested in coming back any time soon. That being said, any mage with familiarity of this castle could teleport to it, as well as there may be a possibility of a scrying it. I don’t know what defences are contained in the protective cloud cover, but it could protect against such things too. “
Sending his hawk on excursion to cautiously discover the rest rest of the castle, Lawrance moves with the group as we clear out the remnants of cultists. Shaking his head at the wanton murders, he stays prepared for an appearance of the dragon.
“Regarding the ballista idea, We don’t have time to convert this device. An enlarge spell would have been a good bet if We had it. “

Out of Character: : ritual spells take an extra 10 minutes per casting. That’s a lot of time to add during our searching.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:43pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 723 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : That's fine with me Cinder. That should work. We are cleaning out the rear of the cultists anyways. Maybe a familiar can be left behind in the room to notify us if someone is attempting to enter the control room?

In Character: : "Permanent resting place? I thought that we were going to keep this as a mobile base? With the treasure bound to be on board we could hire an army to guard this and probably a dragon or two."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:27pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon replies to Lora "You can tell the Queen that she will remain our prisoner long term then, eh?" He smiles though, feeling no need to be serious or stern about it. "I would love to keep it as a mobile base Lora, but we have promised her. If means can be obtained to give the castle flight once again though, I'm more than all for it!"

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“After we release the Queen, I’m sure we can pay a mage to summon a more appropriate power spirit for the chamber. In Fact I thought that was why we were heading to Cratols home?”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 723

Velon nods as he hopes Lora and Lawrance are right. “Cratol, does a mage with such power reside near your home?”

Out of Character: Perhaps more of a question for the dungeon master, really.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 723

Poljen listens to the others talk and finally walks out into the courtyard, sword and shield ready. Trammet has convinced him the courtyard is clear. But the barracks are another story. He turns towards the barracks and closes his eyes. From where the eagle is perched on the wall it can see the barracks, and as the barbarian begins walking towards the barracks, it scans any windows and doors for signs of movement, so he can see trouble coming.

Out of Character: : Will roll Perception with Advantage due to the eagle's sight, and being from an angle I doubt anyone would be expecting.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.