Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 725 of 1199

Bringing Gamliel back to his shoulder, Lawrance - Page 725 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 725

Poljen kicks open the door. It swings inwards to reveal an armory, largely empty at this point. People sweep in to find a large barracks, currently devoid of people.

A quick check of the interior of the guard towers show them to be clear as well.

At this time the only section that remains unexplored is the passage which you assume leads down to the dragon cave.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I'm not so certain about fire being more effective against the dragon, but as a white dragon I do believe that lives in colder weather it will likely resist any cold spells," Zarra will offer in consideration.

Seeing the door kicked open by Poljen, the drow will offer this, "You could have just asked, I do more than happy to look for traps and to unlock the door." Zara will chuckle though, as busting open the door did seem to have worked in this case.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon will check the barracks armory for anything interesting with Poljen, and otherwise try to gather the group together near what is assumed to be the passage to the dragon.

He will be keeping a close eye on Cratol during all of this. "Why are we killing wyvers? Will we be murdering all horses in any stables we find in our future endeavors, too?"

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 725 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will relax once we find the barracks empty. He will do a very good search of the barracks to see what was left behind in such a quick exit.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen shrugs. "You seemed busy, talking about using the giant bow for something. I got tired of waiting." He then heads towards the passage that goes down, presumably to the caverns below. "So who is scouting? I am always willing, though others might wish the honor."

21st Dec, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow tone sounded surprised and perhaps even a put off, as she mutters, "Well my apologizes for wanting to use a weapon made to kill dragons when we are going to need to face one." More loudly, she will say in a tone that seemed more guarded and distant, "I am willing to scout. With my experience in the shadows and darkness, I feel scouting could go well."

Out of Character: Yes, Poljen reply left the drow feeling insulted.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:42pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 725

Cratol looks at Velon, "Horses have more uses for people I do not see what wyverns can do to assist us they are not trained for us and their stingers can cause serious issues with people."

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 725

Bringing Gamliel back to his shoulder, Lawrance puts forward "It might be best to stick not too far behind you as you scout, Zarra. If something goes wrong and you encounter our foe early, too far ahead is risky."

Out of Character: : Use Arcana roll from the discussion for Dragon lore.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.