Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 727 of 1199

"I can have Kathryn make the third invisible - Page 727 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 727

Lora shakes her head." That's good in theory but I don't think it will be effective versus a dragon. It will have a breath weapon that can strike any of us. I doubt that our healing can keep up with the damage a dragon would do. In my opinion people should fight from wherever they do the most damage from. Eliminating it as quickly as possibly is the priority. That's how I feel anyways boss. I will follow your orders."

She looks at Poljen." Good luck staying close behind us. When in doubt stay back further." She winks at him. The cleric begins chanting softly. Shadows seem to ripple around her and silence cloaks her and the immediate area.

Out of Character: : She cast Pass without a trace. Plus 10 to stealth to anyone within 30 feet of her. For one hour. Just waiting now for invisibility to be cast on her to roll her stealth check. Daishain,, will invisibility grant her another bonus? She already has advantage on stealth checks.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Dec, 2017 - 7:56pm

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will ready herself for the shadows and be ready to head out once everyobe else was ready.

Out of Character: Adding +10 in addition to what she already gets.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+19): 20 (1 roll)

21st Dec, 2017 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

"I plan on staying close enough to the dragon to help take some of the wind out of his sails. I doubt that I will be able to make the dragon do anything he doesn't want to, so I will hurt him the best I can while doing what I can to stem the flow of wounds he will do to us. Do we have a way of keeping the dragon on the ground where we can all hurt him?"

Out of Character: A couple of fireballs followed by Aura of vitality then whatever damage I can do with spells. Also planning on using cutting words to slow damage to us.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 727 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins and says, "Well, if I am to be a pry-or-it-ee, can anyone cast a spell that will help me defend against its cold breath? Or anything else?"

Out of Character: : Just add +10 to my Stealth, for a 28.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I think a haste spell is in order. If everyone is else is busy, I will cast it on you."

Out of Character: Not normally as focused on the speed and Dexterity save boosts, but those might help mitigate the effects of exhausted on the barbarian.

Until the spell ends, the target’s speed is doubled, it gains a +2 bonus to AC, it has advantage on Dexterity saving throws, and it gains an additional action on each of its turns. That action can be used only to take the Attack (One weapon attack only), Dash, Disengage, Hide, or Use an Object action.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well, my dear bulky warrior, I can certainly give you something that'll make you laugh at the icy breath of the dragon, at least a little bit. It will require my concentration which will limit my usefulness, but we can play that as we go."
Out of Character: : Protection from Cold (Energy) provides resistance (Half damage).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 727

Ignazio, pondering what encountering a dragon would be like, focuses back on the group. "I can make two of us invisible, but not three. If all three of us are going in, then perhaps we should just trust our agility and hope for the best. Whatever incantation you just used makes me feel as if I could dance on the wind."

"Regarding tactics, I am fine with the brutes advancing first and taking the blows. That makes sense to me. I am happy to aid them from a distance."

While people continue their conversations, he casually slips the magical cloak on.

Out of Character: :
I heartily agree that, if possible, it would be best to have the boss' focus on the barbarian because healing counts for so much more for him. I find monks are better at hit and run tactics. Concerning the dragon, I have the fly spell if that becomes necessary. At the present, if we want to scout the room with three people, it might be better for me to hold onto my spell slot and spell points. While we figure it out, I'll go ahead and roll for stealth.

21st Dec, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 727

The Awakened says...

"I can have Kathryn make the third invisible and that will not diminish my ability to fight. "

Out of Character: cast invisibility from magic item when the scouts are ready. Will follow behind Poljen as stealthy as he can.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+5): 11 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.