Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 728 of 1199

Backing up a bit but still within sight of - Page 728 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 728

The team carefully makes their way down the last unexplored passage. The tunnel winds its way on down into the rock. Soon enough, it opens up on your right.

The first thing you see is a man, frozen solid in a position of shock and horror. He wears the garb of one of the cultists' guards.

Inching a little further, the scouts are looking into an open cavern, a very thick layer of clear ice covers a massive pile of shipping crates.

Across the cavern, you can see daylight shining into a tunnel. Above the tunnel is a big ledge. At the rear of the ledge is a faint glint of gold and silver. Perched near the edge of the ledge, for all appearances half asleep as it looks over the cavern, is a large white scaled dragon.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

After, putting on the plate armor Tazskan, enters barracks. He sees that it is devoid of life. Tells his psuedodragon to lead him to the main group quickly.
He follows close behind, the pseudodragon moving quickly.

Heading down the last unexplored passage. He sees a man frozen in horror. Once caught ip with Velon, and the others he quietly indicates what assistance he can do.

Out of Character: Tazskan has a couple of ranged spells, that havn't been used yet.
Shatter, and Hellish rebuke, but he must be within 60 feet from dragon. He has Eldritch blast, and poison spray as a cantrip. In melee, he can use divine smite with his sword, but damage is limited. He could really benefit, with being invisible, or resistance to cold from someone?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 12:43am

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignazio slowly and cautiously points at his eyes and then to the dragon. He then makes a stage with his hand and walks his fingers across his palm, points to the dragon, and then shrugs his shoulders, suggesting a question.

Out of Character: :

If they agree, Ignazio will advance to the right side of the cavern and then towards the dragon.

A few questions:
1. Are we being treated as invisible? I didn't see our final decision.
2. Which part of the cavern is covered in ice?
3. I put on the magic cloak. Did I notice any effects?

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 728 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora studies the dragon with fascination. Her eyes light up at the glitter of gold. She hopes they won't meet the same fate as the frozen man but is more than willing to take that risk. Whispering to Ignazio and Zarra,"
Let's get closer to the dragon." The whisper doesn't travel beyond their immediate area deadened as it is by pass without a trace.

Out of Character: : Zarra has invisibility and could cast it on herself.

Anron, the invisibility is for scouting purposes. He isn't stealthy enough In plate armor to make use of it. In combat the moment he attacked the dragon it would cause the spell to drop.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 1:14am

22nd Dec, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, standing quietly not moving a muscle, in defensive stance. Left hand lightly grasping arcane focus pendant. "Why are you here,"? He thinks.

Telepathically commands, Amabalis to find a quiet, yet secluded place to perch on the ceiling of the cavern. No closer than 60 feet from the resting white dragon,(Dark vision limit). He is only to observe, if seen will fly, at speed back down narrow corridor. Not out of the cavern, outside.

Out of Character: From the discovery of the frozen humanoid, it isn't difficult for Tazskan to deduce that the dragons breath weapon is cold. Most likely, with a range of at least double that of a dragonborns 15 feet.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Amabalis perception on D20 (+3): 9 (1 roll)
  • Amabalis stealth on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon uses his ring to descend the passage, taking up the rear. After waiting a minute to see if any sudden alarm is raised, he will slowly make his way up to where Poljen stands and remove his stone.

He whispers "They seem very concerned with tricking this mighty foe of ours, but there will be no throat cutting here." "I only see this going one way. Care to challenge it for the honor of the Snow Leopards?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 728

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos adds to Velons advise by saying "He has to be drawn down where we can surround him on the ground. That's how I think we can beat him. "

Out of Character: I was afraid that we wouldn't know what type of dragon we are facing, but thanks to the cultist keeping a cool head I know it will be all white.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 728

Backing up a bit but still within sight of Poljen, Lawrance quietly casts his spell, enveloping the mighty warrior in a momentary sheet of glistening silver. The glow vanishes, sinking into his Armor and flesh, protecting him from the soon to come cold. “That’s it, Pol. The cold should fall away easily. I’m going to stay out of sight around the corner until you engage the beast and then add what magics I can. “ Lawrance says quietly.
SA : cast protection from energy - cold
Out of Character: : it lasts for an hour as long as I concentrate on it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.