Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 729 of 1199

Before descending the staircase Poppo casts - Page 729 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 729

Ignazio initially begins scheming some wild ideas… and then notices the rest of the party mustering near the entrance. I suppose we'll be taking the more direct approach. He then backs away from the dragon, walks up to the group, and simply whispers, "Well, there's a big white dragon in there."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen listens to Velon's words, nodding, with a serious look on his face. "So you wish me to draw its attention, so hopefully the rest can move in and spread out without being noticed." Then his grin appears. "I will do it!" He thanks Lawrance for the protection and says, "Off we go. Be ready!" And he begins walking into the cavern proper.

He moves carefully. It would not look good to slip on the ice before he begins taunting the creature. But once in the center of the cavern he calls out. "Ho there! Wake up! I am Poljen, son of Nels! Last of the Snow Leopards! I slew your brother, Lennithon, at Greenest! We have slain or driven off all your allies here in this might flying fortress! Now we have come for you! I give you one chance to either beg for your life, or flee before we end your miserable existence. Else I shall be known as the slayer of two dragons!" Already he can feel the battle madness beginning to well up in the pit of his stomach, ready to spread to his heart and mind, but he does not embrace it just yet. For now, he is content to await the reaction of the monster… though this one appears a little bigger than the blue from Greenest. He swallows hard, as his mouth is suddenly just a bit dry…

22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:42am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will cast invisibility on herself, to help keep herself hidden and moving behind what could be treated as cover. Finding herself slip before, so needing to find her center of calm and quiet as others go to draw the dragon's attention.

Specific Action: Casting Invisibility, before then moving into position and waiting for what will happen next with bow at ready.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+19): 20 (1 roll)

22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:43am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 729 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"A whole lot of hurt is about to be unleashed, in this place, lets hope this works, Mighty, Bahamut empower the Snow Leopard warrior," He ponders this to himself in Draconian, with a nervous smile.

Out of Character: I've forgotten to practice what I preach. I can give Poljen a practical blessing of shield of faith. Which translates to +2 to his AC
Please, allow me Dai to grant him that.
10 minutes of concentration and one level 1 spell spent. The Divine blessing is only on self.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 1:45pm

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora shakes her head irritated that she wasted a spell for no reason. She will move into the cavern looking for a spot to take cover in. Her illusory double will then be summoned and advance at an angle 30 feet towards the dragon. Lora prays fervently to Mask asking for his blessings on her actions.

Out of Character: : The spell only works if someone stays within 30 feet of her. If Ignacio or Zarra move further than that away then the plus 10 is gone. Guidance will be cast to boost stealth and perception to find good cover.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon uses the message spell to ask Ignazio “would you like to cast your spell of haste on Poljen when the time is right and I will ask Bahamut to bless him such that his attacks strike true?”

Out of Character: Perhaps a Bless is most useful here if someone else was willing to do the Haste. I would like to ready an action to cast Bless on Poljen, Cratol and Velon triggered by a fight breaking out. Just don’t want to cast our buffs too early, but also don't want to waste the first round buffing up. This readied action will persist until the fight starts if there is some dialog and other things first.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 1:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 729

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was still fairly close to Lora, even as she tried to get into a good position and will conrinue to follow close enough for the spell cast by Lora stays in effect.

Out of Character: Did I say or indicate that Zarra was moving more then 30ft away from Lora? The very fact that I use the bonus should have indicated that I was still trying to keep the drow fairly close to her.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 729

Before descending the staircase Poppo casts Mage Armor on himself. Talking to Velon, he says, "I'm not sure but I think dragon's can see invisible things. That's not a positive but best not depend on it in our plans. I'll hold back and hit it with what I can from range. Hopefully it will think Poljen is an interesting enough target to keep it away from the rest of us."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.