Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 730 of 1199

Poljen gives a genuine smile. "I am glad - Page 730 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 730

Out of Character: : I didn't mention about the 30 foot range of pass without trace in reference to Zarra specifically. It was a friendly warning that if either of Zarra or Ignazio move further away than that from Lora then they lose the benefit. They are the only two that can benefit from it. I thought it would better to give a reminder up front than for one of your characters to lose the benefit accidentally.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Poljen moves out into the cavern and challenges the dragon Cratol will move to the side in an attempt to be able to flank it when it comes at Poljen. He will attack the dragon when the dragon attacks Poljen.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Standing in front of Velon, Ignazio tilts his head as he is magically addressed. Ignazio says, "Are you afraid I wouldn't hear you over that ox's shouting? I am happy to provide some extra speed to get him far away from me. Anyone else who would benefit? I can target 2 people."

While saying this, Ignazio waves his hand over himself in an intricate pattern and a protective field of magic surrounds him.

Out of Character: :
Ignazio would have cast mage armor earlier since it lasts 8 hrs, but I will just put it here. He will then make ready to cast haste on Poljen and someone else who moves into melee.

Full disclosure, I don't have any offensive spells against this dragon besides firebolt, so I will focus on keeping haste up and slinging fire.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 730 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon replies mentally “Cratol is always an option, although he is already fast and his strikes are many.” “One who strikes hard is who you would want, I’d think. Perhaps Tazskan will be joining the melee, I’m not sure.”

Velon ads “normally I’d appreciate the boon, but I plan on delaying getting in there briefly at the start. I’d like to still be available if Poljen falls. Feel free to choose me if you cast it again later, eh?” He gives Ignazio half a smile from a sideways glance.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"If we wanted to make Pol more appealing, we should have decked him out in gold coins. Or meat. Either way, I'm going to wait until he engages before I step out." Lawrance compels his familiar to exit the tunnel and go up into the highest point in the ceiling's shadows, perching where he can.
Specific Action: staying approximately 20' inside and around a corner in the tunnel. Out of visibility of the dragon. The familiar will be used to relay status and such.

Out of Character: : should have cast a Hut before we went in, so you people would have a fall back point.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:53pm

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The dragon looks on in amusement as Zarra loses her footing and goes skidding out onto the ice before returning to cover. He seems less amused by Poljen's challenge, rising up to stare down at the barbarian.

"The peons of this castle should have better warned you. I am Glazhael Cloudchaser, son of Ghaulantatra, I am known as Winter's Herald, and the Scourge of Vaasa."

In a catlike movement, Glazhael drops down from the ledge, standing tall before Poljen. He glows briefly as he casts a spell on himself, "I do hope that your companions flee when I tear you limb from limb impudent one, hunting them down will be invigorating."

Out of Character: initiatives and first round actions please, also last call for initial position adjustments.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 2:00am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 730

Great he used magic to cast armor on himself I bet. Cratol will attack from the side to help distract this dragon from Poljen.

Cratol will spend a Ki point to get more attacks.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 730

Poljen gives a genuine smile. "I am glad someone in this fortress is acquainted with the proper way to answer a challenge. I thank you for giving me your name, Glazhael Cloudchaser. I will make sure to have the bards sing your name in the tales they tell of my glorious defeat of such a mighty beast!" And with that he fully embraces the battle madness. The energy surges from his stomach into his heart, his lungs and brain, then spreading to his limbs. He cries out as he begins to fight…

Out of Character: : Bonus to Rage of course, followed by two attacks with sword and shield. He might do more base damage with the axe, but the cold won't help. So the sword with its electricity guarantees two points on the dice, and he gets the better AC. And when that Haste hits, look out!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.