Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 731 of 1199

As he begins to attack the enormous white - Page 731 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
23rd Dec, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 731

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos grins impishly as he sees Glazhael cast a spell, and retorts with his own saying "Perhaps this early bard can catch the Wyrm!"

Specific Action: cast Dispel Magic at 3rd level.
Uses what cover is available
Cutting words to reduce damage as a reaction

Out of Character: I'm going off plan a little to debuff rather than damage, I think it will be worth it.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)
  • Guidance on initiative on D4 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Dispel magic lvl4+ on D20 (+3): 22 (1 roll)
  • Cutting Words on D8 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, moves behind the nearest large stalagmite. Positioning himself so he can get a clear line of sight at the dragon.Then,he raises his hand towards the white Dragon. Unleashing two green crackling beams, of Eldritch blast towards the beast In rapid succession.
Then, ducks behind the same said, stalagmite.

Out of Character: The final grid coordinates for Tazskan is either U6 or T6, which ever Dai considers would be a fair amount of movement, given that he is retreating back to cover after attacking with ranged attack. Also, allowing for the movement of the Dragon towards Poljen.

Cinder, I've formulated my strategy, for this round and reasons why, in the "Rules Q&A" thread.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:34am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 13, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch blast to hit on D20 (+6): 21, 23 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch blast damage. on D10 (+3): 7, 10 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Bless spell Velon had called down from Bahamut hits Cratol, Poljen and Velon himself just as the battle ensues.

Velon stands at range for now, eager to see how the dragon will choose to fight. He aims a bolt of fire at this truly amazing foe, the first dragon he has faced.

Out of Character: I’m hoping/assuming the Dungeon Master will allow the Bless as a readied action from pre fight preparations as previously posted so I don’t gave to take the first round to buff. If not, please ignore the firebolt attack.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 731 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the dragon and the ox exchange pleasantries, Ignazio breathes a wave of electrifying energy towards Poljen and Cratol.

As the dragon becomes focused on Poljen, he follows Velon's lead by shooting his own firebolt.

Out of Character: :
Twin casting haste, using up 3sp. I also assume it goes off as a readied action. If not, the firebolt will be for the next turn.

Twin casting firebolt for 1sp and using a bonus action to consume a 2nd lv spell for 2 sp, bringing me up to 5.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Listening closely as the battle commences, Lawrance sustains the protective shield on Poljen, preparing Chromatic Orb (Acid) for casting, but holding it until the time is right. Keeping still out of sight, he watches the fight through his Hawk's eyes, biding his time.
Specific Action: Ready Chromatic Orb (Acid) until after the dragon has finished all it's movement and action, trying to get a flanking attack. Range 180' Still want to throw it this round, but at the end of all actions.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:25am

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lora directs her double go move up to the opposite of the dragon from Poljen. Lora gestures from in hiding as her double reaches out to strike the dragon. Necrotic energy surges from her double's hand towards the great drake.

Out of Character: : Summoning her double requires concentration so pass without trace is gone now. I forgot that the illusory double required concentration as well. Pass without trace had served its purpose anyways. Her double moves to AC14 and Lora casts inflicts wounds at level 2 in a touch attack attempt. Striking with advantage due to flanking if allowed.

Daishain, I don't see her double on the map. I had intended to summon her and move her 30 feet towards the dragon which would enable her to get into melee this turn.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 2:35pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 731

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow will pray to Eilistraee as she gets herself into position after the embarrassing skid, asking for her goddess to guide her strikes, as she seeks to prepare herself a shot. Zarra wll find herself worrying somewhat, but will push should away as she cannot have such clouding her thoughts.

Specific Action: Move to where Zarra can have partial cover, so as to be hidden, if that is nearby and attack with her bow. Continuing to try and stay out of sight and hidden. Two rounds of attacks for now, and if she is hit I will have her use Uncanny Dodge.

Out of Character: Sighs, because of the feat Stulker, as long as Zarra has partial cover she should be able to stealth. So I'm going to roll advantage with her attacks. Also, to make sure I stay hidden as best I can, I will us Cunning Action to have Zarra take make an extra Hide action.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)
  • Attack (bow) on D20 (+9): 25, 25, 12, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Damage (bow) on D20 (+3): 10, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack I on D20 (+0): 5, 11, 11, 9 (4 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack Ii on D20 (+0): 10, 19, 13, 5 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 731

As he begins to attack the enormous white dragon, Poljen feels more energy, which he dimly recognizes as magical aid from several of his companions. He does not have time to acknowledge the assistance, so he endeavors to show his gratitude by inflicting as much trauma to Glazhael as he can.

Out of Character: : I am thankful the Haste and Bless will count this round, but they both have a range of 30 feet. From what I see on the map currently, Velon and Ignazio are just in range to get Poljen with it. Cratol is just out of that range. So I think they would have to move forward, cast, then dart back… I live using the rules to my advantage, but the price of that is also speaking up on things that might hurt our team. Even though the first 2 strikes probably hit, I will roll the Bless dice here for them. I think that is everything on my end…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.