Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 732 of 1199

Ignazio can't help but let his jaw - Page 732 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Dec, 2017 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 732

Seeing the battle begin, Poppo readies a fireball to help warm the frosty dragon's icy demeanour. He aims carefully attempting to catch only the dragon in its field of effect but if necessary will sculpt the spell around others to limit their damage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Readied spells go off, bolstering allies

Poljen bravely charges in, striking around the Great Wyrm's chest. Behind him, a thick freezing fog gathers, enveloping many of his companions and blocking their vision.

Nikolaos dispels the dragon's protective spell, causing him to hiss in frustration.

Cratol moves into a flanking position, striking hard with hands and feet. He gets slapped with a thick scaled tail for his trouble.

Zarra fires through the fog, managing to score a hit in spite of it.

Glazhael roars, and strikes at the opponent before him. Poljen manages to avoid being caught in his teeth, but not being scored by his claws.

Lawrance launches an orb of acid, scoring a hit.

Loraires channels necrotic energy into the creature via her illusory double. In response, Glazhael starts beating his wings hard. Poljen manages to stand firm, but Cratol is knocked over. Glazhael flies forward, towards the tunnel, landing, he peers within, "Now who is this hiding in here? Ah, two morsels pretending to be mages."

Velon, Ignazio, and Tazskan open fire, launching bolts of fire and force at Glazhael

Poppo, for his part, launches a Fireball at Glazhael's face. The Great Wyrm rears back as it burns him.

Out of Character: Cratol takes 22 bludgeoning damage. Poljen takes 28 slashing damage reduced to 14. Zarra, Lora, Velon and Ignazio all managed to pass Con saves in order to take 6 cold damage. From the fog. They have the option of moving to exit the fog before the end of this round's turns to avoid further damage. Also, I should have asked for this before, but everyone needs to make DC 14 Wisdom saves or be frightened. The save can be repeated every round, and the first success renders you immune to the effect for the day. Finally, good call on the dispel, it was a Protection from Energy: Fire.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Rolling for saves before I post since the results could have a big impact on Lora's actions. Con save to hold concentration on the illusory double has advantage due to warcaster feat.

Please don't forget to add bless on for your saves for whoever has that active. I think we might have a serious problem here. Our tank already lost aggro *wink*.

24th Dec, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 732 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos gathers with the others behind the dragon and Yells, "Rally friends, and do not be afraid of this overgrown lizard, who likes to puff himself up with cold air!"

Specific Action: Moves to W10
Uses Countercharm to give advantage on Saving Throws Vs. Frightened to Poljen, Cratol, and Tazskan
Bonus Action to cast Healing Word on Cratol
Reaction Cutting Words to reduce damage on one roll from dragon to Poppo, or Lawrance.

Out of Character: I think I can move to W10 without triggering an attack of Opportunity.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 24th Dec, 2017 - 2:44pm

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Healing Word on D4 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Cutting words on D8 (+0): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol moves back to attack the dragon he will keep attacking as much as possible. He will use another Ki point to get more attacks.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : I forgot my Bless die, but boy, that is a big failure. So I won't bother with adding it here. Fortunately I do have something that can keep me going… since I have to get on the road I am posting two things here. First assuming he does NOT pass the Wisdom save this round. The second if he does… um when it flew away, did Poljen get an AoO?

IC1: When the battle begins, Poljen suddenly feels a tiny bit of doubt, gnawing at the edges of his mind. But he will not allow himself to back away from the challenge. Then the creature attacks, roars in anger and pain, and flies away from the barbarian. He turns to see it land and pulls out his handaxe and throws it.

OC1: Handaxe throw, Reckless Advantage countering the Disad from range and fear. Bonus to get it back, second throw again. Hasted action most likely wasted since he can't move, no need to Disengage, etc.

IC2: Despite the fear Poljen can just barely feel, he follows the creature and attacks it from behind.

OC2: Move to attack, Haste covering limited movement range. Three attacks… lots of dice for this… and I will include this round's Wisdom save.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 732

Eyes wide at the landing of this amazing creature, right in front of him, Lawrance puts up a Blase award and says “Since when have meals admired their consumer before? What an amazing example of glorious power, strength and beauty that dragonkind can aspire to! Such lines of chaotic strength! Perfect form of face and body, all conjoined in a glorious, threatening whole! It’d be an honour to be consumed to help maintain such an example of god-like splendour! Sadly, I have to resist your attempts to eat me, as a more powerful dragon than you has quested me into doing far more yet in The world. “
Specific Action: blade ward spell, then back against the wall.
Out of Character: : regardless of how the save goes, maintain concentration on Pols shield.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 732

Ignazio can't help but let his jaw drop as he sees this majestic creature advance. He quickly closes his mouth, however, as fog rolls in. He slides along the cave wall until he clears the fog.

He then attempts to launch another assault.

Out of Character:
Rolling for will save, concentration check for haste, and firebolt and quickened firebolt, leaving me with 2 sp. I will adjust my turn depending on the results.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.