Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 740 of 1199

Poljen still grins when the lightning ends - Page 740 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 740

Cratol shivers as the breath hits him and he falls to the ground and does not move again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon takes a few strikes toward the dragon, ready to smite it with all the energy he can muster, but sees it take flight. He watches it land and breath on them once again. He tries to move but knows he’s too slow and just thinks for a moment before he succumbs to the icy cold; “oh no, Poppo, Zarra, the mask!” Velon’s limp body crashes to the ground in a collision of metal and ice, and he moves no more.

Out of Character: . Really hope this isn’t the end of Velon! Missed the save by 1. Should have kept that cloak on!

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I guess I should make my death saves I would probably miss them as well. *laugh*.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 740 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Round Four (Complete)

Glazhael starts laughing as his breath clears, leaving only Poljen standing among those afflicted. The laugh is obviously painful, and ends when Poppo unleashes his lightning bolt from point blank range.

Slowly turning, blood dripping from his neck, the dragon affixes the halfling with a baleful glare, "I will not be felled by insects like you!"

Out of Character: Thomas, I am sorry, but with the failed save, the damage taken from the breath was enough to instantly kill Zarra. She's gone. GKnightbc, Lawrance's storm sphere has been noted, and will be going into effect at the top of round five unless you say otherwise. I'll need death saves from Velon.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:57pm

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ok here come Velon’s death saves. Crossing my fingers! Hate to fail in this mission and lose all of our characters!

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:03pm

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Dai, if I have initiative definitely have th Sphere take effect, but my bonus action depends on the dragon. If he strikes at me at all, I will misty step towards the opening as my bonus action and not the lightning strike if that would avoid his attack. Otherwise I’ll buckle down and lightning strike.
Edit: a better idea follows for fourth round movements.

In game: “Poppo, leap off the ledge!l” running to the ledge and jumping as soon as I see Poppo leap, Lawrance uses his ring to feather fall both of them down to the ground below safely, letting th storm sphere roil into the dragon above, lightning striking the beast.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:51pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 740

Lora knows that she needs to heal herself if she is going to be in the fight much longer. She summons the healing might of Mask upon herself. Lora then tries to fight off the fog until she can move out from behind the ice wall.

Out of Character: : She cast cure wounds level 2 upon herself.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Dec, 2017 - 6:20pm

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 740

Poljen still grins when the lightning ends the dragon's gloating. But as Velon falls, he can feel the magic that gave him extra speed vanish. He sees he has no chance of getting back into melee range with the monster. He could get close enough to throw his axe, but he fears that will not be enough. So he yells out, "Hit it with everything you can! Niko, blast it!". He then turns and takes a few steps to the ice wall and begins to smash at it.

Out of Character: : Move to U-8 and attack the wall. He will swing the sword, but if it appears the electricity does not add damage, he will switch to the great axe.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 30th Dec, 2017 - 6:22pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.