Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 76 of 1199

Seeing the man running Onwen points his staff - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 76

Out of Character: Onwen's actual starting position for this particular engagement is a bit further back, and around the corner. I presumed he used his movement following Sar'ai in order to reach the position I described. You are free to declare otherwise, but would not be able to see the running man if so.

The mage is a bit out of reach of Web at the moment. You can move again by sacrificing your action, or you could try something with a bit more range. Of the offensive spells you have on hand, Magic Missile, Chill Touch, and Sleep have enough distance to them.

P.S. I would like to apologize to those still outside the city. It has taken a while to resolve this stuff. Should be done shortly. I had thought you guys could spend that time freely roleplaying among each other, but it occurs to me I didn't encourage it. Oh, and for Cratol, you're up at 9 HP. However, you have 1 level of exhaustion from being revived. Until you can get that cleared up (Usually by long resting), you have disadvantage on abilitiy checks.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Feb, 2017 - 5:47pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will use the rope that once bond him and Sar'ai to bind the guys ankles and this hands. When he goes to tie him he will flip him onto his stomach and then tie his wrists together before tying his ankles. He will then tie the wrists to the ankles effectively hog tying him.

Out of Character: What is Cratols HP now? Add from Zero up or - 1.

13th Feb, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai continues to dash after the mage. Once within range, she extends her hand and (Now) a noxious cloud shoots forth from her palm.

Elanna is still attempting to locate and bring the wizard's hand-crossbow to her.

Out of Character: Move action, bonus action dash for a total of 60' then poison spray.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Poison spray on D12 (+0): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 76 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Sar'ai's in basically the same boat as Onwen. She spent her base movement getting to where she can see the mage again, and is 70' away at that point. Your bonus action move won't get you within the 10' range of Poison spray. On the other hand Magic Missile would reach, as would Faerie Fire.

Alternatively, since you knew there was reason to hurry from the start, you could take the Run action yourself. That wouldn't let you do anything to the mage this turn, but would let you overtake the man, get ahead of him by as much as 20 feet.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Feb, 2017 - 8:30pm

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr all the while has been riding calmy alongside Sir Onthar, her eyes fixed on the distant dark cloud.

Out of Character: : wether or not she dashes forward towards town with the rest of the Blaze or keeps riding along with the caravan is to be determined, see Rules & Support Thread.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol Will thank Geoffroy for the healing. "Leave this man to die he is not important. Getting this magic circle and the gem that is in it to stop functioning is more important. I will leave that to you." With that he rushes out the back door the mage took looking for his staff to grab it as he follows the mage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 76

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy considers the monks words, watching as he goes, before shaking his head and considering how he will be able to safe the man. Sure, Cratol may have said he was unimportant yet the cleric knew he could be a source of information. Yet he had to work quickly to figure out how to save the man.

Specific Action: If Geoffroy is able to make his rolls, he will use his dagger to create the cut as well do what was mentioned before in other thread. I would have had him use the knife you mentioned, but Cratol left.
Out of Character: Sorry, already committed to the course I have chosen. I want Geoffroy to interrogate the man, if he is able to save him. That, and perhaps he will be more willing knowing the cleric saved his life.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:38am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Medicine on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Medicine on D20 (+4): 14 (1 roll)

14th Feb, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Seeing the man running Onwen points his staff in the mans direction and with a wave of his right hand and the muttering of an arcane word a sphere the size of a soccer ball emerges from the tip of his staff and then bursts into four darts of dark blue energy that shoot forth and strike at the fleeing man

Out of Character: :Since Onwen is out of range for web he will cast magic missile using a 2nd level spell slot.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Magic Missile dam. on D4 (+1): 3, 3, 2, 2 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.