Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 765 of 1199

Velon discovers the loop to have a conjuration - Page 765 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2018 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 765

The pouch proves to be a bag of holding. Inside is a thin loop of what appears to be mithral, about one foot in diameter. Tiny Arcane runes are etched all the way around it. A simple depressable stud is attached.

The runes on the loop remind Lawrance of the teleportation circles he's studied.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"If I had to guess, I'd bet on a summoning circle for our elemental. It's too small for a personal teleport. Also, it's a bag of holding, so a bonus for us." He grins, holding the ring in the air. "Anyone else got an idea what to do with it?" He looks back into the pouch for anything else, and checks the note for subtext.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen says, "Then why not say, 'Put in chamber,' or something like that?" He shrugs, "Wherever and whenever you all decide to trigger that, I will be there, ready in case I am needed."

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 765 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance is fairly certain pressing the stud will activate… whatever it is this thing is supposed to do.

Beyond that, the note merely hints that it needs to be in a secure place on a wall.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Okay, where do you want to put it? Far side from the door?" Walking over there, Lawrance eyes positions for it.
Out of Character: : Waiting on other people's input.

13th Jan, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, inspects the bag of holding and mysterious one foot diameter mithral ring with runes. Also a stud that can be pressed.

"Lawrence, with your knowledge of the arcane have you discerned its use yet."?
"I think, a few of us need to be prepared to cast some offensive magic in case this backfires," He adds.

Out of Character: I think Lawrence needs to do an arcane check, before pressing the button. The reason why we would need to prepare some offensive magic, is in case the elemental makes a good saving throw on charisma. We cannot leave anything to chance, here, and don't want an elemental, on the loose. Tazskan, can either press the button or prepare to cast an EB at the elemental.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 13th Jan, 2018 - 1:14pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 765

"Hm, yes I think if it was our air elemental Silas the others would have specified the tank. Perhaps it is simply wards to help protect us here? If so it should probably go in the control room. Extra guards should probably be stationed there anyhow. One moment, let me inspect it, although I prefer to defer to Poppo and Lawrance here."

Out of Character: . Velon casts Detect Magic to discover the nature (School) of this apparent gift. Also making an arcana check.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 765

Velon discovers the loop to have a conjuration effect. He is fairly certain that this device connects to another to form some manner of portal.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.