Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 773 of 1199

Barring anyone else requesting a Steed, or - Page 773 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2018 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 773

Ranger Pell grins, "I suggest a place called 'The Rite of Inebriation', its not far from the Mage's district. It features some of the better ales in a place where people really know their drinks."

Out of Character: Yes, Esmerandia is quite capable of holding the castle in place a fair distance above the ground.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will nod to senior Ranger Pell. We of the Silver blaze would be glad to tell you that tale and out fellow bard I am sure has all the knowledge needed to regale you with the tales. I am in need of some light ballista for this castle of ours if you could show me the way to an engineers place so I can discuss this with them.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen grins and says, "Free drinks? By all means! If you wish, we will tell you all about our adventures… up to a point, at least." He claps his hands and says, "I also seek to travel north of here a ways. Is there someone who rents out flying creatures for such a journey? I would also probably hire a guide to watch the animal while I conduct some business?"

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 773 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ranger Pell states, "I am afraid you'll need to find another guide for that Baron. My men and I are tasked with patrolling this area, and our shift will not end until sunset. Others will be able to help you."

To Poljen he states, "The main garrison maintains a complement of trained gryphons, and it is not unknown for a few to be rented out, though they will ask for substantial collateral."

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods in approval. "A wise precaution. I will pay that. If you could give me directions I will make the arrangements, then after a night of carousing, I will leave in the morning."

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Let us apace to town, then, and explore what she has to offer!" Eagerly, Lawrance shifts, beginning to cast a spell within the courtyard after consulting his spell book. A nebulous shape slowly resolves into a equine, equipped with saddle & bridle. After about ten minutes it is fully formed and ready for a rider. "Anyone else want one? It'll make the trip faster!"
Specific Action: Casting Phantom Steed as a ritual for any and all who need one. 11 minutes per, but faster than walking. Last for 8 hours, by Dai's house rule.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 773

Cratol looks pale at the thought of riding a horse even a phantom one. He declines the horse are chooses to walk. After all the mountain air will be refreshing and he moves faster than the average man. He will go seek out some engineers in the city to arrange the purchase of the seige engines and will see about the purchase of a +1 quarterstaff.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 773

Barring anyone else requesting a Steed, or after doing the castings needed to fill any orders, Lawrance gets up on his conjured horse and rides rapidly to the gates of the town, heading for the Mage's area mentioned.

Out of Character: : Seems kind of strange to limit a Phantom Steed to only 13 miles per hour. Being a non-living spirit, shouldn't they be able to Dash non-stop, and run without pause? Like Gandalf's horse in LOTR? A living horse can run for short distances up to 40mph.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.