Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 80 of 1199

Lia calls out to the young monk. " Make - Page 80 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 80

Lia grins as she answers " Yes, you did a good thing. I think you greatly weakened that anti-magic barrier. That was very risky but brave. I'll be right back after I get help for you. " She closes the door and runs around the corner of the building. Upon seeing Onwen and Sar'ai she begins waving frantically to get their attention. When they see her she will beckon for them to head her way. Once she sees one of them head her way she will return to the building and inform Cratol that help is on the way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is pleased that he did something right but still does not understand why he is floating in the air. Something had to have gone wrong. He says to himself. Maybe I should have just tried to shatter the gem? But it is a nice looking gem and it could be useful to fully understand what is going on here. He is a bit sad that he could not take down the mage but he hopes that others were able to catch him and thus question him. Taking out the two fighters was a good start of finding out some answers. Now if he could just walk on his own again. With nothing else to do he experiments on ways to fly.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia looks at the building for a moment with her index finger on her lip thinking. She smiles and picks up a stone. Lia walks over and opens the door carefully. She tosses the stone into the room a few feet to see if it floats.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 80 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol finds that waving his arms around mostly just jostles him about. However, by kicking off of the walls/ceiling, he can get some really good glides going.

Lia's thrown stone thuds to the floor of the shop as one would normally expect. It does not begin to float if she waits.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:29pm

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After seeing that the stone doesn't float she walks in and closes the door. "Cratol, you seem to be having fun up there. I would make sure that you keep your head aimed up. If you are flying around up there with head down and this effect ends… I might not be able to put you back together. You must be careful with these kind of things. It worked out okay I guess but you could have been killed. You know nothing of magic. "Lia sighs. " Sar'ai or Onwen should be here soon to help. We must hurry. The signal launched earlier doesn't bode well for us. "

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The two militiamen look at each other after Sar'ai's explanation. "Tallis did say there were people here to help." They start hustling off to make their report, leaving you to your own devices.

For his part, while the mage struggles, he seems slightly more hesitant than before Sar'ai's threat. Bundling him off, either back into the tailor shop or elsewhere, should not prove particularly difficult. Just let me know how you handle your two prisoners.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 80

Cratol calmly floats about as he waits for the others to come back so they can hopefully help him get his feet back on the floor.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 80

Lia calls out to the young monk. " Make your way over here to me. Let me pull you down. I should be able to help you stay on the ground. This effect could stop at any second then you will fall. "

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.