Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 853 of 1199

"Hey, it was twice! Plus I think - Page 853 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 853

Cratol looks about after the last one is gone and then searches the room for anything of value. If nothing is found he will move back into the hall and be ready to head down unless people want to go into the other room.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon takes a few deep breaths after his effort and turns to find Lia. He has half a grin, but also a bit of uncertainly on his face. Speaking quietly he says "Hey I dodged!" "Well… mostly… "He shoots a quick glance at where the flesh on his arm is deformed and puts a gauntleted hand over it, a soft glow healing some of the damage with divine energy.

The red bearded one continues to speak quietly. "Well done everyone. Let's see what there is to find here. Maybe we can learn something about this place our those we are after."

Velon begins checking the bodies of the cultists first for any clues or items that might be useful, and otherwise will look around the room for treasure, secret doorways, or other clues as to the nature of this place.

Out of Character: Using 14 points of Lay on Hands. Down 8HP now.

15th Feb, 2018 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos turns to Mari and says with a smile, "A thing I learned from living in taverns, is that one should knock before entering a bedroom with audible moans."

Out of Character: assuming regular healing wouldn't restore the diminished HP max.

Edit: Removed the part about Velon failing his saving throw.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:33pm

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 853 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: . Velon saved against the permanent HP reduction, thus just taking regular damage, unless I'm mistaken.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen helps look for secret doors and other hidden things. "If there is no other door out, we have to go back up, or enter the room with the fiends. I vote for dealing the the creatures, one way or another."

Out of Character: : Perception roll, but if it should be Investigation ignore the +3...

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia grins happily at Velon." You actually dodged once. Most impressive." Seeing his arm concern is evident in her expression. She takes out her healers kit and begins treating his arm." This will feel better in just a moment." After she is through treating him she will check on Cratol to see if he needs healing.

Mari laughs at Niko's joke and reddens slightly." You are correct. I must be more careful next time." She will examine the room for anything of interest as well.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:42pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2018 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 853

The Awakened says...

"We could send Perry in to deal with the devils, while the rest of us hide in the bedroom ready to swoop in if things go bad. It might give us an idea of what is going on here."

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 853

"Hey, it was twice! Plus I think one of those specters took a swing at me! Don't try to act like you're not impressed, Lia." He continues rummaging through the bodies left on the floor, then stands and continues. "Perhaps you have me confused with Cratol. I have been trying to move more like him." Velon begins imitating some of Cratol's training motions, but grimaces a little and releases a grunt as he squats too deeply in his armor. "If it helps, I'm the one who's twice as fat with the shiny metal and the red beard, eh?" He gives her a wink, knowing he has acted like a fool but hoping a chuckle makes it all worth it. He seems amused himself, if nothing else.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.