Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 857 of 1199

Velon hears Poppo's description of - Page 857 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
16th Feb, 2018 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 857

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also looks a the bookcase, although unable to detect magic like his Sorcerer, comrade, he will browse to see if there be any draconian writings.

Then observing Mari's find. He notes, the contents of the chest, a ring, marble sphere, plus a couple of magic robes, without touching them.

"The ring and the magic robes, I think would be more a benefit for the magic user," He says.

"However, I would be most interested to know what the marble sphere is at the very least, if we are pressed for time," Tazskan adds, looking hopeful at Lawrence, then at Velon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari grins as the lock opens." Very easy to bypass." She stands back and watches the others.

"Why in the abyss would you two drink something in a ruin guarded by spectral creatures? It could have done horrible things to you Just because it hasn't done anything bad yet doesn't mean that it won't. Some things take time. That's one of the most reckless things I've ever seen before and that is saying a lot with this group." Shaking her head Lia walks off in disgust. She heads into the hallway and watches the other door now.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Feb, 2018 - 2:55pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon's chest lurches a bit just once as he otherwise stifles a chuckle at Lia's comment about 'that is saying a lot with this group.' He shakes his head and picks up the scroll.

"We need to keep moving, let's identify this scroll since it's the most powerful item I sense here, and the ewer so we know if anything bad is going to happen to these two… "Brave".... Souls." All can tell from his inflection and brief pause that he is likely substituting 'brave souls' in place of 'fools' or something of the like.

Velon walks over and hands the scroll to Poppo. "Since our other wizard prepared for battle only, apparently, can anyone else identify the magical properties of the ewer?" He does not look at the stubborn wizard that suddenly knows everything ever written in history, except for basic wizard's magic, that is.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 857 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo finds a place to conduct an identification ritual. It takes him several minutes, but reports that the Ewer appears designed to confer certain health related benefits on someone who "Drinks" from it. He goes on to mention that its output is limited, four drinks per day at the most.

As to the scroll, it appears to contain a powerful divination spell, one intended to contact minor deific spirits.

Out of Character: Ewer effect, 1d8 temp HP, advantage on saves vs poison and disease, both effects last for one hour. The magic only works if poured into and drunk from one of the matching goblets. Ewer has four charges, 1d4 charges are restored at dawn. Scroll contains "Contact Other Plane"

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol Thanks Lia for the healing she provides him. "Thank you Lia that helps a lot. I feel much better."

He keeps waiting out in the hall to see where everyone wants to go next. He will stand over by the other with Lia in case something happens there.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“But, uhm, the ewer was so fancy and it looked like it had good wine… ” Perry takes the scolding from Lia and hangs his head in shame. “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have drank the sketchy beverage in the ancient ruin,” Perry apologizes in a sad voice, feeling like he just disappointed Mom.

“I’m ready to move on when everyone else is,” Perry says, his voice a low tone.

Perry keeps the ewer and goblets.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 857

During the time Poppo is identifying the Scroll and Ewer, Lawrance goes through the same magics on the ring and sphere "The robes can wait until another time, don't you think? Besides these two look FAR more interesting!"

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 857

Velon hears Poppo's description of what he has learned from identifying the objects. "Wow, two excellent items indeed. Poppo, please hold onto that one for us. Perhaps you and Lawrance can copy it permanently eventually? Poljen, perhaps a cup of Perry's new delicious mist would help protect you further, since we rely on you to protect us in turn?"

"Let's grab the rest of these items and move on. Hopefully we can identify them soon if we have a few moments. Shall we let Perry try his tricks with the demons? It seems like luck is on his side today. If it doesn't go well perhaps it will at least buy us entry into that room to see what we face, first? I won't trust a thing they say, but we still might glean something from the exchange. Perry, you wanted us as prisoners? Perhaps an illusion of some sort of bindings is helpful?"

"Oh, perhaps we shouldn't drink anything else we find in this place; not today, at least? I wouldn't want to press our luck. He glances at Perry and Zarra briefly but then looks to Lia after she just scolded them.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.