Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 859 of 1199

Lawrance says quietly to Velon "They - Page 859 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2018 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 859

Perry and the others burst into what appears to be a dining hall. A half dozen figures are sitting around a table, eating what appears to be a slightly singed deer leg.

The devils, for devils they indeed are, are burly figures with a pair of curling horns and red skin. Perhaps their most distinctive feature is attached to their chins however. A dangling tangle of tendrils with sharp edges and spikes.

They grab wicked looking polearms and scramble upright when you walk in. But as Perry finishes talking, one of them laughs and responds, "Yes I've seen something suspicious, you! Not bad mortal, but I can see your true form. A little touch of the infernal there I see, but you are far from one of us, let alone our superior."

"Today is your lucky day so far however, we have very specific instructions on who we are and are not allowed to kill. Sadly, you do not fall into the former category right now."

He laughs again, "Best part is, I bet he'd have told us to kill you anyways if he'd known you'd be coming by. The idiot did not choose his words well."

Out of Character: DC 15 arcana or history will reveal these guys are Barbazu, also known as Bearded Devils. A DC 20 check will get you basic info from their wiki page.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:43pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance ponders their forms from within his hooded Robe, studying them and analyzing the information he has at hand. Listening to the conversation closely, he ponders who summoned them and what their exact instructions are.
Specific Action: History, Arcana rolls.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:49pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry just lets out a long, long sigh and reverts back to his normal form. “All right, look guys, we’re just passing through, okay? We aren’t looking for trouble. Who is this “idiot” fellow you speak of? All we want is some information on a dwarf fellow who may have passed through or if there are any other monsters in this place that could be dangerous. What do you want? Gold? Also, we already took care of those stupid ghosts for you back there.”.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:52pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 859 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The lead devil's grin gets even bigger. "The idiot didn't tell us to keep secrets, so we could make a deal. Gold is a little boring though, so how about a task instead? Agree to kill the one who brought us to this plane, and we'll give you any information we have on this place and those in it."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:58pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry sighs again and shrugs, "Sure, I would kill this person for you, but sadly these lot here," Perry points to the others, "Would at least need to know who we're killing before agreeing to those terms. So, who brought you to this plane? Is it this same "Idiot" you've been speaking of?"

Out of Character: rolling persuasion just in case.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"That would be the one yes, but anything further about them is part of the information I offer. So I shall shall say no more."

"Perhaps an assurance that the one I speak of would attempt to kill you on sight would assuage their reluctance?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 859

Perry turns to the others and, in a very exhausted and reluctant sounding tone, gives them all the details of the devils' offer.

"Alright, so these devil guys here want us to agree to kill the person who brought them into this plane and, in exchange, they will tell us info about this place and everyone in it. As always, it's up to you boss man, but it's an option. Allegedly the person we would be killing would kill us on sight as well."

Reconcile Edited: seath on 16th Feb, 2018 - 11:19pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 859

Lawrance says quietly to Velon "They hold this summoner in low regard, and would also be able to give us details about him, if the bargaining goes well. I, for one, would like to know the exact words of the binding he put on these devils, and who it is they were tasked to kill. If they don't see any of us as targets, we can just leave them be and move along."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.