Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 873 of 1199

Responding back via Message, Lawrance answers - Page 873 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Feb, 2018 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 873

Velon uses message on Lawrance as he waits for Diderius to respond. "We should get this done and get out of here as fast as we can. It think this place is cursed and affects people's memories. If we stay too long, we may forget why we're hear at all or even who we are! You might be the smartest of us all, in many ways at least, and you said you have felt a bit off. Now Tazksan can't remember anything that has happened since we arrived!"

Out of Character: . Just RP'ing what you guys are giving me here. I can only hit the pitches that are thrown. Velon is now convinced this place is destroying the party's brain cells. Perry, start opening every door you see with haste! wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Not yet? No, not yet. You will know soon enough. All of creation will feel it, though not all have ears to hear. It blows, and the sky will darken. Dark dark, the dark of night, the dark of blood, so dark."

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol is watching to see if any snake people are heading our way. If he sees any he will let the others know.

He will be at AQ14 for reference.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 21st Feb, 2018 - 5:59pm

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 873 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sees Perry opening the door from across the room and makes to move and say something, but he is too late. The voice booms out and the barbarian simply shakes his head. Once Velon and Perry and the others have a brief discussion, the tiefling enters the newly found room. Poljen, worried the noise might bring more unwanted guests decided he should join Cratol by the door through which they entered. But first he steps to Velon and says softly, "That's it. Next time that fool touches or opens something without clearing it with you first, I will break every finger on his hands so he can not play any instrument. And if need be I'll knock him out too so he can't sing. Let him know!" He then steps to the same doorway as Cratol, great axe in his hands…

Out of Character: : Perception roll for anyone trying to sneak up on us…

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“The sky will darken when the horn blows? What does that mean? Where is this horn?” Perry asks the decrepit wizard, looking very confused. Perry turns with a confused expression towards the others and shrugs. He turns back to the wizard, “Are you sure you haven’t seen a dwarf around with other men, possibly fighting with yuan-ti, oh great Diderius?”.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon gives Poljen a sincere nod at his concerns. "Yes, I'll speak with him after… whatever happens here."

Out of Character: Oh, such an in character vs out of character debate. I like that Perry is helping to keep the game moving as I fear analysis paralysis in this campaign daily, but yeah in character it's pretty reckless. (Laugh).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 873

The man's eyes are rheumy and unfocused, he seems to be seeing something other than what's in this room, "Yuanti? Yes, the scaled ones, they infest this place, corrupt it. Dwarf? Yes, a dwarf. He wanted my pool, but he couldn't figure out how to use it! No, no, no, he mustn't use it. That way lies chaos. But other way has chaos too, maybe less, maybe not. Too much, too much, too many choices. I must get rid of those choosing, maybe things will be quiet then."

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 873

Responding back via Message, Lawrance answers "You'd better have that silence stone ready. If what the devil told us is accurate, he can''t move, but many spells don't require movement to cast! He also can activate items by verbal command, so be ready. This wizard bound devils, so he won't be a nice person, I'm sure."
Specific Action: Visual survey of the room, looking for anything else of significance.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.