Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 929 of 1199

"Well, if we are really going to do this, - Page 929 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st Apr, 2018 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 929

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Lia, there will come the reply from Zarra, "I will stay, I have reserve left and relatively unharmed. My arrows at least can help if their is trouble, perhaps even a couple of spells." The drow didn't want to leave the others behind to fight without her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen enters the room with Mari and listens to the discussion. "Yes, I will help move those weakened out, at least back to the top floor. Then I will go in and try to destroy the body of Diderius. Any help the rest of the group can offer will be gratefully accepted."

Out of Character: : Once we know who is going in, we can roll that combat. I am sure Diderius will not go gently into that good night. But first he will help lug magic users up the ladder…

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It takes some time, but everyone in dire need of rest is moved back towards the entry. The process is made much simpler by Poljen's scouting out that last room, as it avoids the need to crawl through the secret passage.

From there, the people ready to continue gather back outside of Diderius' chamber.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 929 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol tells the others he can help with dealing with Diderious but he is out of added monk attacks until a good rest.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

While up top, Lawrance will take the time to set up another Hut for the exhausted party, making sure to catch as many of the party to capacity. He will then try to rest as best as possible, while sending his familiar along with the group fighting Diderius to pass information or alarm.

2nd Apr, 2018 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, nods approval with Lawrences plan.
"Yes, I should join you inside the hut. To continue, my recovery," Tazskan says.

"Also, permit my familiar Amabalis, to assist, with whoever is able, to take care of Diderious," he adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 929

Lia looks at the remaining members." I am confident that we can take him. Anyone have any ideas how to take him out the easiest? I know if nothing else that we can rely on sheer violence." She grins at Poljen.

Mari holds up her hand." Let me get in close and attack first. I can really hurt him right off. I've had a little training in this type of thing." She winks.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Apr, 2018 - 3:47pm

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 929

"Well, if we are really going to do this, I can make an area devoid of sound to disrupt his spellcasting, but we would need someone really strong like Poljen to try and hold him still for it to work," Perry suggests.

"I also have a really powerful spell still available if that doesn't work. Do you remember Plan C, Lia?" he asks as he gives her a wink.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.