Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 931 of 1199

Edit: Out of Character: The range is too far - Page 931 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 931

The group opens Diderius' chamber. The wizard's voice calls out, sounding like a petulant child, "You left! I told you to stay but you left! I'm not talking to you anymore!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen walks forward, even closer. He looks Diderius right into his shriveled eyes and says, "So you won't talk to us anymore?" Her glances at his companions. "Truer words have never been spoken." Once Mari strikes, he follows up with his great axe.

Out of Character: : Seath, I know you want him held in place, but I have a feeling he won't be moving much anyway. Oh, and Raging…

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Diderius says one word, just before Mari rams her blade into the side of the ribcage, piercing both lungs. "Finally."

For good measure, Perry's silence goes up in the next instant, and Poljen takes the wizard's head. The group braces itself for reprisal, but nothing of the sort seems to come. No blood issues from the body of the man before you, but it remains lifeless and still, and the room stays quiet.

Diderius' heart beats on however, still contained within its crystal shell.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Apr, 2018 - 2:37am

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 931 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Mari and Poljen attack Cratol attacks the heart incased in Crystal hoping to break it and still the heart.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The first time Cratol's fists make contact with the crystal after Diderius' body was rendered inert, the monk can feel something squeezing at his mind, trying to force it out of its rightful place.

Out of Character: Cratol must make a Charisma saving throw.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol feels a presence in his mind as he attacks the heart. He works hard to resist the presence.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 931

Cratol is unable to resist the pull, and finds himself drawn within the crystal, next to the heart, but unable to touch it.

Others in the room see the crystal flash, and Cratol start twitching. The monk giggles and smiles as he pats himself down. "I found my legs again, see!"

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 931

Edit: Out of Character: The range is too far for communication - I just checked. Lawrance is unaware of what is going on in the chamber.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 3rd Apr, 2018 - 3:57pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.