Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 934 of 1199

Lia furrows her brow." That's - Page 934 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Apr, 2018 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2018 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 934

Lawrance doesn't think Dispel Magic would be capable of harming the phylactery itself, the things are notoriously difficult to eliminate by such means. However it should suffice to end the effect swapping Diderius and Cratol's soul, though such a high level spell will not be easy to get rid of.

He is inclined to think that Cratol would be fine if the group resorts to brute force methods, but cannot be certain.

It might also be possible to scare or convince the madman to go back into his phylactery willingly, but how difficult that will be is hard to say.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2018 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Passing on his summation to the group, Lawrance says "I think the first course of action is our best bet. Even if we Dispel the swap, he can jump into someone else easy enough. Breaking the heart-crystal may be our only immediate solution."

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2018 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen says, "Perry, go explain all this to the devils. They want you to succeed. See if they have any insights. But rest assured that when the time comes, I will smash this thing to tiny little bits."

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2018 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 934 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“Ok, I can go ask the devils real quick, but I feel like they’re just going to give me a weird sketchy answer,” Perry sighs. “Still, they do technically have to answer me truthfully per our agreement.”

Perry will walk down to the devil’s area again. “Oy Jazgorog, how have you been? It’s been a while. Listen, I’m almost done with the contract we signed, but I need to ask you some stuff. Remember, you still have to answer me truthfully and it’s in your best interest to cooperate so you can go back to Hell. Anyway, here’s the question: If Diderius somehow transferred his soul into another person’s body and that body’s soul became trapped in Diderius’ crystal heart, what would happen to that person’s soul if I destroyed the heart? Also what’s the best way to destroy it? I was just gonna have a really strong guy hit it a few times.”.

6th Apr, 2018 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan's ears perk up at the mention of one of Lawrence's thoughts.
"I can try and talk to the turtle, and try and persuade diderius to swap," Tazskan says.

Tazskan, drags his weary head, and looks intently at the frog. Making almost inaudible sounds, then he touches the frog gently.

As per Lawrence's instructions he politely asks or conveys, to the turtle to swap back. Since, we like Cratol, just as he was. Since turtles communicate mostly via touch and sight, he stares intently, at its head while touching the turtle.

Specific Action: Tazskan uses his innate Warlock, "Beast speech", which fortunately doesn't have any spell slot cost. That coupled with his persuasion attempt. Not exactly a charm effect, occurring here.

Out of Character: Since, Tazskan, hasn't had a response yet, he can try this out on the turtle, before Perry, speaks to the devil?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 6th Apr, 2018 - 2:23am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Persuade on D20 (+3): 9 (1 roll)

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Craturtle responds that he is quite happy having legs again, even if they're suddenly slower than before, and does not wish to lose them again so soon.

Jazgorog shrugs, "I don't know, and don't really care. If its not sufficiently warded against physical damage, brute force should work fine. Just smash the thing and get it done. Maybe the idiot will pull through, maybe he won't"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 934

Perry returns back to the group and relays Jazgorog's response. "Yeah, he was a real butt and didn't care. Looks like we are on our own. If we want to smash it, I say Poljen does it with only Craturtle nearby. Niko, you will have to ward him from evil as I'm still concentrating on Craturtle."

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 934

Lia furrows her brow." That's our only option that I see. We don't have a lot of time to do anything else. I say let Poljen smash it. I will pray for Sune's blessings for Cratol." She steps over to the side and quietly beseechs Sune to keep Cratol safe.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.