Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 935 of 1199

Jazgorog shrugs and says, "We'll - Page 935 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Apr, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 935

The Awakened says...

"I just had an idea! You said we might be able to scare him back into the crystal right? What if we dropped him into the pit from the bridge and then saved him at the last instant? Anybody got a feather fall left?"
"Otherwise our pressing time will require the more direct option. Either way I'm ready to play my part when others are ready."

Specific Action: cast protection from good and evil from Lute when others give him the go ahead.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 8th Apr, 2018 - 2:20am

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2018 - 7:45am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"That may work, though if he's supposed to be as knowledgeable and all seeing as mentioned," Zarra will offer softly so hopefully only the companions closest heard but not the turtle so much before continuing, "Would be not see death either way? Whether down the pit or us breaking the crystal surrounding his heart, he could still decide to stay in our friend." The drow had decided to stay and protect her resting companions, believing that they'd be fine without her.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:44pm

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen says, "Send one of the familiars to watch what happens. If things go bad and Diderius jumps into me, you will need to be aware." Once Nikolaos has cast the Protection From Good & Evil, Poljen picks the globe and turtle up and goes back to the room with the devils. He says, "I am going to smash this globe. If it forces Diderius' soul to leave his body, you will sense it and be able to leave, yes? If so, you can then go. And we can assume that our companion will be back in his body. But if he stays within our friend, I will have to kill him, first as a turtle, then most likely as himself."

Out of Character: : Once everyone understands, Poljen will smash the globe. If the devils confirm Diderius has left this Mortal Plane, we can simply have the spell holding Cratol drop. If Diderius is inside Cratol still, I will attack the turtle, assuming he will eventually transform back. Keep going until he is dead-dead. We have a couple of diamonds for resurrections back in civilization for cases such as this.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 935 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: I just hope that everything goes well and that Cratol is back into his own body and functions. I do know he is fighting to get control back.

8th Apr, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Before, Poljen leaves Tazskan mentions.
"Very well, Poljen take the pseudodragon with you he will relay to us what transpires with yourself."

"The pseudodragon will also confirm everything," he adds.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon perks up a little and says "I am doing a little bit better, so I will come and at least block one of the exits from the room with my bulk to slow Cratol if he tries to flee in some way… "

Out of Character: ... Although I forget the distance we needed to keep from all of this. Velon will offer to block an exit if it is helpful. Ignore me if it is not or if it risks Velon being taken over next.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 8th Apr, 2018 - 9:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 935

Lawrances says "The longer we linger, the more likely we'll have company. Do the damage to the crystal, hope for the best, and be done. "

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 935

Jazgorog shrugs and says, "We'll disappear moments after Diderius' soul departs these planes. You can use our presense or absence as your proof."

Poljen, newly shielded against possession, finds a place to wedge the crystal where it won't shift around, and starts hacking at it.

The turtle makes an odd sound and starts tottering over towards the barbarian. He appears to be trying to bite the man's ankles.

But it makes no difference, on the third strike, the crystal shatters, and the heart within is reduced to pulp. The turtle stiffens and falls over in response, as much as its squat body allows, but a few moments later starts moving again.

The devils grin and laugh, and begin to waver. Soon, they are gone.

Cratol for his part, is having a rough day, he keeps getting tossed about in his crystal prison, then Poljen keeps battering at it, causing an awful headache. Then there's a blinding light and all of a sudden he's seeing things again, but the view is all distorted, and way too close to the floor. His body feels really weird too.

Out of Character: Cratol, even when restored to human shape, is likely to feel a little weird, but this will pass and doesn't have a mechanical impact anyways.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.