Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 936 of 1199

With a sigh of relief Nikolaos says "I'm - Page 936 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2018 - 1:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 936

Pleased at the end result, and surprised that it was a simple brute force solution after all, Lawrence waits until the spell of turtle-itis is released then starts gathering all the valuables he can,putting items that can be safely stored into the magi pouch. "Time to go and find where that keep is, hmm? I have to say, I'm more than a little worried if we are successful at gathering two or three masks together. That will make where ever they are stored a major target for the cult! Do you think we need a floating disk for all that we've found?"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:28pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: . Not sure if I've said this in character, so I'll RP it here since Lawrance brought it up…

"Yeah, let's get out of here. We need to rest back at the castle. Funny you say that about the masks, Lawrance. I was thinking the other day that Protanther didn't seem like the most pleasant dragon as compared to Irdeith, Chasorth, or Elia. He was more than eager to get his hands on the black mask even though he knew it was safe. He's probably just a grumpy old man who is worried about the whole mask situation in general, but something didn't sit right with me about it. What do you all think of keeping the next mask we find and trying to protect it at the castle as a test of Protanther. He'll probably be had at our defiance either way but I'd be curious to see his reaction. I'll admit, however, that I asked Irdeith to be my mentor and I would hate to defy him if he takes Protanther's side."

"By the way, Lawrance, may I have that invisibility mask? After I rest I might try it out and see what it really does."

8th Apr, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was quietly relieved to see everything work out. More then a bit worried since they didn't know exactly how the well worked or if brute forcing it would work. Listening to the others the drow will say, "I am glad that we all made it through alive, I was worried on how it might turn out." On consideration of Protanther, the drow suggest that Velon discuss his idea with his mentor.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 936 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Eying Velon critically as he moves around, Lawrance says "From the look of you, your rest may be akin to that of a hibernating bear rather than a simple sleep. You certainly can have the invisibility mask, I may transport the gear, but I'm not reserving it! As far as the 'other' mask goes, it might good in our vault, but I can't easily protect it from scrying without help. We would be a moving target."

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins when the devils vanish. He looks at the poor turtle and says, "Welcome back, Craturtle!" He brings the reptile back to the others. Upon hearing Velon's idea he says, "I follow your lead. If you wish to see Protanther's reaction, I stand with you."

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"You did it!" Perry cheers. "Ugh, I’m so ready to get out of here and just go to sleep in a warm bed,” Perry groans. “Oh right, where’s Craturtle?” Perry asks as he looks around. “Ah there he is, back to human form for you.”

Perry snaps his fingers and Craturtle turns back into Cratol.

Perry listens to everyone talk about people he doesn't know then "Politely" asks, “Can we go home now? This “being a hero” thing is exhausting.”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 936

Cratol is glad to be back in his own body. He looks around at everyone as he gets back to his wobbly feet.

9th Apr, 2018 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 936

The Awakened says...

With a sigh of relief Nikolaos says "I'm glad that worked. Let's make sure the demons are gone, then I'll use the stones so we can rest in our own beds."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.