Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 939 of 1199

"I would be happy to go shopping with - Page 939 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Apr, 2018 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 939

Perry will stare blankly at Velon, then look at the mask, then look back at Velon. He squints his eyes for a moment at the paladin. He can tell this is a prank. “Nuh uh, you’re trying to trick me,” Perry says, crossing his arms and turning his head to the side.

“What’s this thing really do?” he asks. “Besides, we need to get ready. It’s our big shopping day!” he exclaims. “Don’t worry everyone I will do the talking and I will be absolutely sure to get us the very best deals!”

Perry seems excited, tail wagging.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Ha! Ok, Perry, you got me." Velon proceeds to tell Perry everything Lawrance told him about the mask. "Promise you'll either fetch a great price for this very powerful 'mask of invisibility' or at least get us a good laugh out of it, eh?"

"I still don't feel too great, but I may be willing to venture out briefly for a few items."

Out of Character: . I will decide on any items for Velon soon. +1 armor sounds pretty good, to start.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : We still need to find out of the dragons we like want our prisoners, and also do any interrogating ourselves…

In Character: :

Poljen walks into breakfast looking at some of his equipment. "Friends, since we have so much coin now, I wish to make the enchantments of some of my gear my powerful. But I know that some of you have silvered tongues and can help reduce the price of such work. Would anyone be willing to help me?"

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 939 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance speaks up "WHile I may not be able to bargain as well as some (Looking at Perry), I may be of some assistance in influencing the deals made. I've noticed that, if you use certain social cues that depend upon the race and past of a culture, it seems to improve the disposition of the person you talk to. This could sway some of the Dwarven merchants to grant us a nicer deal. I, too, have many things to sell and purchase, and I depend upon someone with a glib tongue to help get the best deals. We should make an excursion of it!"
Specific Action: History rolls during bargaining is what Lawrance is referring to. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will go shopping with everyone as he will use part of his share to exchange his monk outfit from a +1 to a +2.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: KN, from what Dai has said, that would be an upgrade not an exchange, right? Anyone commissioning an improvement only pays for the difference, rather than selling their existing one and buying a better one, which would cost more. The only thing about these upgrades we haven't dealt with is the time cost for the changes to be made. We may have to stay in town for a bit while magic items are improved.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Apr, 2018 - 4:13pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 939

Out of Character: Yes I am aware of that but still need to spend the money.

In Game:. Cratol will watch the prisoners after he has gone shopping to allow others to get the items that they were looking for too.

11th Apr, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 939

The Awakened says...

"I would be happy to go shopping with the rest of the group, I have a few things that I would like to get for my home."

Out of Character: posted in the wrong place on first try.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 11th Apr, 2018 - 4:57pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.