Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 944 of 1199

"I like it. Well done, everyone. I appreciate - Page 944 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2018 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 944

The group gets their shopping done with relative ease, quite a few items will take time however, and the group is faced with the decision to press on and return later, or wait.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2018 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Smiling at Perry, the drow will chuckle before admitting, "I didn't even consider improving my armour, so often I stay out of danger and shot from afar. Special arrows are also a consideration, I have been told you can get all sorts of different arrows or a variety of purposes." Zarra will also divert some of her attention to listen in on the conversation of the Zhentarim base.

Zarra was thankful for the suggestions, though on color she will say this Perry, "Perhaps not red, though a dark purple or even blue could work." The drow will get one idea, though have some certain bringing it up as she looks towards Lia. Finally speaking up, she will ask, "Don't we have among us a former member of the Zhentarim? Perhaps she could offer some insight or suggestion, even offer a way of infiltration."

Zarra will stay behind, not sure if she could go in unnoticed in hood and mask to keep her appearance hidden.

Out of Character: Playing a bit of catch up, late even for the shopping.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Apr, 2018 - 4:27am

16th Apr, 2018 - 5:41am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

"No, I'm not quite ready just yet would like to go into the citadel to inquire about labor hire, and also make a possible order on some more ballista's or scorpion's," Tazskan says to the group.

"Then, I'm ready to go to Candlekeep, to seek out the whereabouts of a Maccath the Crimson," He says.
"Besides, it will take some time to complete our order of ballistas and the like, which can come out of our castle funds," He adds.

Out of Character: The interest, in siege weapons, stems from Tazskans warlike Dragonborn heritage. As opposed to his more Warlock, outlook.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 16th Apr, 2018 - 6:00am

16th Apr, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 944 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

"Last time we were here we had a hard time hiring, because dwarves don't like being away from the ground. If we are heading to candlekeep, balder's gate is just a stones throw away. What if we bought some fine dwarven crafts which are normally difficult to transport by land; then sold them at balder's gate?"
"It would give us an alibi to be in the region. We could probably find people to hire and make money to boot. And on top of all that, it's my hometown!"

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Niko, I'm not much of a trader of any kind, but I'm sure Perry's alter ego could help us with that. Anyone else of a trader's background would help, too. It's a good idea, and could be very profitable. Baldur's Gate has a reputation as a merchant hub, too."

Out of Character: We'll just buy the siege weapons as they come available, when we come here.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen says, "Maybe we can find some of the siege weapons at Baldur's Gate, as well. If they have any ready for purchase, that is."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2018 - 12:33am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 944

The Protector. says...

"Baldur's gate it is then, perhaps labor hire would be easier to come by there also," Tazskan says.

"Even, if the siege weapon's take some time to construct, we can easily come back for them,' Tazskan adds.

"Candlekeep, by way of Baldur's gate, sounds good," Tazskan continues.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 944

"I like it. Well done, everyone. I appreciate your efforts while I've been resting. Thanks for being my personal shopper, Perry. On to Baldur's Gate it is then after the Blaze's best traders find appropriate cargo to transport." He gives the whole group a grin over their latest meal and raises a cup to Perry.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.