Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 965 of 1199

Lia furrows her brow for a moment and then - Page 965 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2018 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th May, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 965

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, chimes in with Poljens plan.
"I believe, I can keep an eye on Poljen, to see if he is followed, and not be actually present, thanks to scrying," he says.

"Perhaps can also help, with Mr Creel,"? He adds.

"Either, way if I remain with Velon, then I can relay information in real time to him. If the situation looks like its getting out of hand, Tazskan will rush in with Velon, to help, adding magic with muscle," he adds.
Out of Character: Of course, Poljen, wouldnt bother with a saving throw, allowing both Tazskan, and Velon to have a peek at what's happenning. But a Mr Creel would.

A recon, of area before doing the actual work will, also substantially increase odds in scrying.
Or Tazskan can do the same with Lia, and Mari's expedition into the forrest?
Let me know which?.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 11th May, 2018 - 12:53am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, "I do recall Creel asking us to go to Greenest. Velon, write a letter to him, asking if he would be willing to contact the Zhentarim and inquire about the mask. I shall deliver it. Then when I leave I will once more head towards the Violet Swan. Any and all who wish to watch my back are welcome. But before we land I will send Trammet to land near the Swan. And once I know what my shadow looks like, I will try following him with Trammet. That is assuming he or she does not try to interrupt my fun, of course."

11th May, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

"Then, its settled then Poljen, we will literally watch your back, with scrying," Taskan aswers

Out of Character: Tazskan, will relay everything you see to Velon, and the others in real time.
If you don't make a saving throw, then everything you see, we can see also. Also, perhaps things you can't see.

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 965 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Well, where do you want me then, for this plan?" Velon looks to Poljen, Perry, and Taz.

"I would like to meet this Mr. Creel myself since I came by Greenest via a different road, and a bit too late as well. He could be a valuable contact even beyond this endeavor, and I would have us know one another. I want to make sure he understands me, as well, as my plan here is not to tell our enemies what we'd like them to do for us, but rather take a different approach."

"Perry, would you insist us on setting the meet with one of your many disguises? As Poljen has pointed out, many of us would be spotted and followed as we inquire about a meeting with Creel. We can start where Lia, Poljen and Cratol first met him, if we don't know any more of where he'd be. Tell him friends and allies say it is urgent. I would meet with him on the day or evening of our arrival. I'm sure you can sell the need for haste."

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“Setup a meeting with this Mr. Creel person, huh?” Perry asks. “Sure thing. Where did Poljen, Lia, and Cratol first meet him? I can ask around there or I can do my usual tavern-crawl strategy to try and get his attention.”

“After the Creel meeting, we can proceed with Poljen’s plan. Though I’m still unclear on a couple things. Tazskan, where will you and Velon be hiding during the scrying process? How will you two remain unnoticed, but still nearby Poljen, so that you may arrive quickly if something does go wrong? I can easily turn invisible and tail Poljen unnoticed or I can stay visible but as inconspicuous Penelope with my “pet” Velon. Which would you prefer?” Perry asks.

11th May, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

The Protector. says...

"Oh, I think Poljen is referencing the fact that he thinks he may have been followed before, going to the Violet Swan," Tazskan says.

"It may be easier for yourself, to be invisible and tail Poljen. As for scrying we would have to scry, from a nearby apartment, to remain unnoticed," he says.

"Sure, if Velon agrees, you could polymorph him into a pet, and go as Penelope," he adds.

"However, if this is the Zhentarium at work, then we can never be to cautious, with having adequate backup," he says.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 965

“Ok so first, I’ll go to a nearby Inn and try to setup a meeting for us with this Mr. Creel fellow. After the Creel meeting is done, we will initiate Operation Barbait. I’ll tail Poljen with a hidden polymorphed Velon and Tazskan will watch our backs and inform the group in a nearby apartment if we need backup. I’ll go to my room now and prepare myself before we reach Baldur’s Gate,” Perry says, affirming the plan to the others.

When Perry returns from his room, the party sees that he looks a lot different from before. He’s no longer wearing his signature golden breastplate that he struggled to put on before and instead seems to be wearing lightweight mithral armor that hides beneath his purple outfit, similar to Lia. He has two scimitars sheathed at his sides, one of them is the dark grey scimitar that he took from the Yuan-ti and the other, newer scimitar appears to be made of a bright white metal. If one were to look closely at the white scimitar, it would seem like it were ever-so-slightly resonating with small vibrations. On his back is his trusty mandolin and a golden shield with three lidless eyes adorning the front.

“So how do I look? Cool, right?” Perry asks with a grin. “I purchased some much-needed upgrades with all that gold we found. I’m most glad to be rid of that accursed breastplate, ugh. This new armor is much easier to wear and it fits perfectly!”

-----

Upon arrival to Baldur’s Gate, a tall human man, roughly 6’2”, with medium-length black hair, dark brown eyes, and a black, well-trimmed goatee wearing a formal black suit can be seen entering the Inn. He takes a seat at the bar and says to the barkeep, “Just a glass of red wine please, whichever you would recommend is fine.”

He takes notice of the others in the Inn as he sips his wine for a few minutes.

“Hey barkeep, listen. I’m looking to setup a friendly meeting with a gentleman by the name of Mr. Creel. You know anyone in here affiliated with the man?”

The Raven will pass the barkeep five gold pieces.

Out of Character: Getting things moving here while setting things up for our new player.

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 965

Lia furrows her brow for a moment and then shakes her head. "I won't go. It isn't wise to separate unless absolutely necessary. I'm just wanting to see home again." Sadness is evident on her face before she walks off.

Mari looks at Perry and the other plotters." I would like to help with Poljen's plan. I am very knowledgeable about the Zhentarim. Even if it isn't them following, I have a lot of experience in this type of thing. Using my new accessory, I can alter my appearance as well." She holds up her hat of disguise.

Out of Character: : Sorry for the change of plans. I don't want to take any focus away from the main group. I'm ready to find some clues and be away. It feels like a long time since we have adventured.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th May, 2018 - 3:55pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.