Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 966 of 1199

The barkeep blinks at Perry as he swiftly - Page 966 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2018 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 966

"Well Perry, if you've ever doubted that people here trust you, I'll be at your mercy as… whatever you decide to turn me into. Just don't throw me down a well or off of a tower, eh?" Velon claps the tiefling on the back a bit harder than Perry would probably like, as he tends to do. "What will I be, anyhow? Oh, and if Lia is staying perhaps you should take my sending stone so you can let us know where and when to meet Mr Creel. Remember, I don't want to be here for a two days waiting. Make sure he knows some powerful friends say it's urgent. This is a quick stop on business, we're not spending time carousing at the Inn all night." He looks at everyone with that last comment, hands over his stone then excuses himself.

-------

Velon goes and finds Lia. "Lia, I gave Perry my sending stone. He will contact us with the time and place for meeting with Creel, ok? Are you ok? We'll make this quick so we can visit your home as soon as possible."

Out of Character: . I forget, where is Fay at this point?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"The only worry I have is if someone sees through your illusions provided by your Hats. Then it'll be a lost effort or at least discourage the negotiations/interrogations. Would any of you like a Protection or something as you do this? I could stay here and sustain it, no matter how far away you are."

SA - Lawrance will remain in the control room, or the observation room, looking and trying to keep track of the group as they roam.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th May, 2018 - 4:31pm

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Sure thing Lawrance, a protective spell should be very helpful. Better safe than sorry," Perry says.

Perry turns to Velon and accepts the sending stone. "Oh don't worry, I won't hurt you," Perry says with a mischievous smile. "As to what you'll be, it's a surprise but I'll give you a hint. It's something you've always wanted to be!"

Perry laughs.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 11th May, 2018 - 4:49pm

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 966 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance looks puzzled at Perry's statement to Velon "How do you polymorph someone into a self-confident leader?"
"Perry, if you want the protection, you can choose the type - acid, fire, electric, cold or thunder? It'll be good for an hour."

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Ha, not bad Lawrance! You all wouldn't listen to Bahamut himself if he told the monk to stun, the strong man to grapple, the rogue to scout ahead or the wizard to counterspell, anyhow. All of that and we don't even have Fay, the most stubborn of you all, around anymore! He was bold enough to argue with Irdeith! I say good luck to any that claim to be leader here! Not a bad ribbing though, for a wizard, I'll give you that! You find a book on humor during your forty seven days in the library looking up the horn? Ha!"

"Oh, mention of Fay reminds me, I'd better go check on Lia… and brush up on my detect magic spell." He winks and departs.

Out of Character: . So meta… oh well…

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well, I'm sure we'd all listen to Bahamut - we'd just debate him until he rolled over and surrendered to our obstinacy! And it only seemed like 47 days because you were counting beers and not hours." Lawrance grins good-naturedly as Velon departs for his brushing.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th May, 2018 - 5:58pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 966

"I think you have the truth of it there!" Velon replies regarding Bahamut. "And the ale count was 42, I'll have you know, but Perry was still drunker!" calls Velon as he walks away, smiling.

Out of Character: . Longest exit ever, but whatever, it's fun.

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 966

The barkeep blinks at Perry as he swiftly makes the gold disappear, "You mean the Harper rep? Sure, every local knows him. Creepy bugger, but he does good work. His office is about three blocks due west of the eastern gate, look for the harp symbol. I can't count the number of times that place has been hit by someone with a grudge, but somehow the old bastard always knows its coming. He's either gone when they get there, or has hired muscle of his own."

Elsewhere, Poljen sets up to once again valiantly sacrifice his body for the sake of flushing out spies. Once again, a tail is noted, two of them actually. They don't seem to be together, in fact the second one is following the first rather than Poljen himself.

Out of Character: Currently, the official story for Fay is that he's recovered from his illness, but there's now trouble at his family home, he had to stay to deal with it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th May, 2018 - 6:34pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.