Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 968 of 1199

Vlizard tries to stay out of sight in Penelope's - Page 968 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2018 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th May, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 968

"The Raven" is welcomed into the building without any trouble. The man at the door ushers him into a large, though rather sparse, office.

Standing near the middle is a heavily armed human woman with a long black braid.

At the far end is a pinch faced and pale skinned half elf sitting at a large desk. He's furiously writing on a parchment concealed from Perry's view by a short partition at the moment.

Without looking up, the man flatly states, "Perry, isn't it? You can drop the disguise, this space is as safe as any. I must say, your arrival here is fortuitously timed, your group has been exceedingly difficult to keep track of ever since you liberated that castle."

"Perry, this is Morgaine. Morgaine, Perry here is a recent addition to the group I was speaking of. I cannot guarantee they'll help you, but your goals align for the most part. Its the best introduction I can make at the moment. Tymora seems to be smiling on you today."

Elsewhere, by both magic and more mundane means, the group is keeping track of the two tails following Poljen.

The first tail watches the barbarian enter the violet swan, then turns and slips down a side alley. He almost loses the group several times, but soon enough, he stops in a small yard hidden behind a warehouse. He appears to be meeting with a large group of heavily armed men. They look to be at least decently trained.

The second tail watches this exchange for a time, then turns to slip off in yet another direction.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th May, 2018 - 5:47pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins with delight at the sight of the group of men. He is sure they intend to ambush him, most likely outside the Swan. Not even the foulest of thugs would wish to cause damage to the Swan, lest every other gang in the city take their revenge on him or her. Confident he has some time, he has Trammet continue to follow Tail #2, hoping to figure out if this is a friend or merely yet another foe.

Out of Character: : If any roll is needed, Daishain, either let me know or make it for me. Honestly, I am delighted we look to have some impending action! And so is Poljen… oh, and how much has his two trips to the Swan cost him? I know they are not free! And depending how the encounter goes, he might even make a third trip here to celebrate before they leave Baldur's Gate! wink.gif.

EDIT: I also want a good count of the men… so when they appear he can count and call out he was expecting X more or something along those lines…

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 12th May, 2018 - 7:26pm

Post Date: 12th May, 2018 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“Ah, your reputation precedes you, Mr. Creel,” The Raven says.

The Raven removes his hat and places it to his side. Then, the well-dressed human man seems to transform into a purple-skinned tiefling with large bat-like wings and a purple tail tipped in gold. The tiefling has two scimitars at his side and a mandolin on his back. He’s well-dressed in what appears to be noble clothing, his hair is well-groomed, and he smells of lavender.

“Hello Morgaine, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” Perry says with a bow. He turns back to the half-elf, “And hello to you as well Mr. Creel, it’s a pleasure to meet you for the first time. You have my humblest apologies, we’ve been busy… spelunking. Anyway, I assume you know why I’m here. I was tasked with setting up a meeting between you and the others, preferably somewhere where no one will hear us. Everyone is paranoid about spies and cults and whatnot lately.”

“So Morgaine, you’re looking to join the team? I haven’t fully joined yet myself. I’m more like an intern really,” Perry sighs. “You definitely look strong, however,” Perry eyes her up and down a bit. “Hmm, yes, you’ve got that “walking armory” look. Splendid! I think they will like you.”
---------

Meanwhile, during plan Barbait…

Penelope, Mari, and lizard Velon are tailing the first group when they notice the second tail leaving. Penelope will try to eavesdrop on the group of armed men from a distance. She will signal Mari to go after the second tail just as the second tail goes to leave.

Out of Character: Welcome Susan! Also, in the second part there I'm going to roll for Perception to try and hear what the exchange is (With advantage because of the Sentinel Shield). Passive Perception is 17 if we are using that instead. I'm not sure how much of the exchange we can hear before the second tail leaves.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 12th May, 2018 - 10:53pm

13th May, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 968 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, using his crystal ball continues to scry, but this time focusing on tail#1.
At the moment, he is more concerned with the threat posed to Poljen directly.

He also is paying an interest observing the large group of heavily armored men.
He prays, inwardly that a fight doesn't break out.
Tazskan, is also on the lookout, for the presence of any magic caster, in that group.

13th May, 2018 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine, looks at Perry with her green eyes. They become a bit enlarged as she is a bit taken aback at he changes his appearance before her eyes. Not sure exactly what to do, she says, "It is nice to meet you as well, Perry." As she stands up and gives him a short nod and bow as best she can in her splint mail armor which has a few small dents here ant there. She is also wearing a cloak of Protection and has her "Club" at her side.
"I too am looking for an group of individuals, perhaps your group is looking for them as well. At least Mr. Creel here believes we may be looking for the same individuals."
"Would a meeting with your group be possible as well for me?"

Morgaine will then set quietly and wait and listen to Perry and Mr. Creel finish there chat.

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia looks to Velon." Thank you. One day we will go. I would have you meet my mother at the least. My father you probably won't care for. For the time being I need to concentrate on the task at hand. The Realms are depending on us. "

Mari watches the two tails and shakes her head." It's never simple with us." In response to Penelope she breaks off casually to follow the second tail.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th May, 2018 - 1:58am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 968

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow doubted that you would ever be welcome among other elves such as Lia's kin, thus did not even begin imagining doing so. Zarra had a long way to go before even considering entering other elven communities.

Instead, Zarra turned to the crystal ball to being observed by Tazskan, noticing the tension felt unconcerned for Poljen and says, "Let's not worry quite yet. Though a bit reckless or stubborn at times, Poljen has proven his resiliency. I don't believe we even know the intentions of the tailed ones."

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 968

Vlizard tries to stay out of sight in Penelope's pocket, but watches her face and listens for what is going on around them. He looks at his golden lizard scales and thinks "This isn't what I pictured when Irdeith described learning to become a dragon." "They are shiny and pretty though," he continues.

Focusing back on the action, Vlizard waits patiently for something to come of this plan to… route out low level Zhentarim? "What are we doing again? We should probably be on our way to recover another mask by now," he thinks, letting out a low grunt of displeasure for Penelope to hear. When Mari is sent off to follow the second tail, another low grunt can be heard. "Splitting the party five ways here, excellent." Grunt.

Vlizard gets wind that Penelope has spotted something interesting but resists the urge to peak out of the pocket. He assumes if he is to exit the pocket and the polymorph removed, it will be because there is trouble. He thus prepares himself and his magic for some action, but is distracted by a small fly buzzing by. His tongue darts out of the pocket in a flash, capturing the meal.

"Hm, not bad, actually." Vlizard smiles up at Perry.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.