Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 970 of 1199

Perry replies to Lawrance, "Uh huh, no - Page 970 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2018 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 970

Timeline #1
Once Perry arrives with the newcomer in 'tow', Lawrance will be very suspicious and wary "Yet another convenient addition to our group? Welcome to Castle Blaze, I am Lawrance Smithson. And you are?"
After Perry presents the scroll with the spell on it, he remarks "Ohh, nice! An upgraded Sending spell with security! This will be handy for a lot of reasons! 'Carolan's Conference Convergence'? A bit awkward of name, but it'll work." And transcribes it into his book at the earliest opportunity.

Timeline #2
Also observing, Lawrance tries to read the lips of the first thug's conversation, concerned to their purpose. Exercising his skill with any of the people they are viewing remotely, he relays the conversations he can follow.
"Looks like a major fracas is soon to follow between the first group and the Fists. I'm for dropping in, but not with the castle. We could Feather Fall from above the site, if you wish?"
Specific Action: Observant feat usage out the wazoo.
Out of Character: What is our distance from the Swan? How many rounds to get over top or just outside so as to not bother the guards, and then drop down FF-wise?
Out of Character: 2 - Is the new spell a ritual cast, as well?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th May, 2018 - 2:54pm

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2018 - 5:03am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"You are indeed correct Zarra, its probably prudent that we both start heading over there now," Tazskan answers Zarra.
"I will get you to lead the way since your, naturally stealthier," He adds, as he packs up his gear.

"Oh, your absolutely right, we don't know their true intentions yet, low profile right? Lead the way to the Swan," he says.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry leads Morgaine to the Skycastle. During the flight, he looks back at her and yells, “Isn't this fun? It does mess up your hair though, fair warning.”

Upon arrival, he helps her land, “Easy does it… there you go.” Then, Perry calls the rest of the group over to meet Morgaine.

After handing the spell scroll to Lawrance, Perry says, “I'll have her introduce herself to you all. She comes on recommendation from Mr. Creel and the Harpers, so hopefully that will ease any suspicions of her.”

“If you still want to interrogate her despite this, know that I will NOT be a part of it in any way,” Perry says with a serious expression as he folds his arms.

14th May, 2018 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 970 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Once Perry and Morgaine arrived at the castle, and she is on sound ground again; she gives him a rare smile and says that it was fun and exciting. Once inside and she meets Lawrence for the first time, she is a bit weary of him, but will present herself as being happy.
" I am Morgaine; it is nice to meet you Lawrence and thank you for the warm welcome."
She is a bit shocked when she hears that Perry would not be apart of any interrogation. She also hopes that Lawrence would not wish to do so, for it will only enforce her already suspension of him and strangers in general. She stands there as Lawrence goes back to doing whatever it was he was doing and Morgaine will look at Perry with his arms crossed in front of him.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol watches from the rmparts as Perry brings a new person on board the skycastle. As they land and then walk inside he will head that way. Arriving shortly afterwards seeing Perry standing there with his arms crossed Cratol smiles a bit. He walks over to the new lady and says, "Welcome to the sky Castle I am Baron Cratol Stormcaller. May your time on board here be peaceful."

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 14th May, 2018 - 2:29pm

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Timeline 1:

Velon hears Lia's account of Perry's cut off message with the sending stone and gives a chuckle. "We're just lucky he got out any useful words at all before it was cut off. A new recruit, eh? Shall we go greet them?"

The paladin, hopefully with Lia at his side, goes to greet Perry and the newcomer. Morgaine sees a roughly 6ft tall human made to look much larger, or at least wider, by his long red hair, large red beard, shiny silver full plate, shield with Bahamut's profile, and dwarven made heavy war hammer. He is adorned with a blue and gold tabbard of Bahamut as well, and upon closer inspection one might see a few thin scales somewhat like a dragon's but far less impressive showing from under his armor such as around his neck.

"Greetings, friend of Mr. Creel! I am Velon of the Silver Blaze. Welcome to Skyreach Castle. If you are trusted by Mr. Creel and Perry saw fit to bring you here I would say you are off to a good start if you wish to be allied with us." Velon, seeing that Morgaine appears to be human and isn't clearly a wizard or anything of the sort adds "And how was your trip up here?" He gives her a large smile.

At Cratol's words Velon looks baffled once again. He thinks to himself "He won't speak to any of us, but is always eager to announce himself to strangers." "So strange. That's probably the first and last thing she'll ever hear from him."

Out of Character: . 25 work max would leave Perry's message cut off, which is very Perry!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 970

Lawrance shrugs at Perry's defense of Morgaine and says "There was no mention of an interrogation, but what we do here is so utterly important that we can't risk blind acceptance of anyone who joins us. One single cultist in our midst - no matter how fair - and all we seek to prevent will be sabotaged. I know you enjoy your whimsy, and I'm not one to forestall that sense of fun, but our goals will affect the entire Realm and need to be protected at all costs."
To Morgaine he says "I'm sorry, Lady, if I seem brusque about it, but we are no longer a simple group of adventurers - we are a threat to the evil the cultists would accomplish and more and more we intend to thwart them. They will not sit idly by and let us do so."
When Cratol comes up to the newcomer, Lawrance merely notes his presence. When he speaks, however, he startles a bit, surprised.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th May, 2018 - 2:53pm

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 970

Perry replies to Lawrance, "Uh huh, no mention of an interrogation, except for the words "Convenient addition" and suspicious glares. Pardon me for going off of past experience here. And yeah, fate of the world, dragons, whatever, still no excuse to be rude to someone who comes on the recommendation of a trustworthy ally. Do whatever you need to do, my magic will not be any part of it."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.