Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 988 of 1199

Lawrance responds to Velon "I've - Page 988 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2018 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 988

Penelope takes a peak at the map. "Hmm, hmmmmm," she ponders. "This doesn't look too far away," she points in a direction that's almost correct.

"I like the sneaking in idea," Penelope says excitedly. "I don't like any ideas involving the castle though," she admits while scratching her head. "It's going to take us a while to pack everything up, walk all the way back, ferry people back up, fasten the ballistas, people are going to want to visit the washroom, take naps, then of course while I'm there I'm going to have to visit my mirror… "She goes on for a time with a list of all the things.

"Why don't we just proceed super, super sneaky like? You know like in those spy plays! Plus, we might run into something useful on the way!"

She seems way too excited for this dangerous mission.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 27th May, 2018 - 9:22pm

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"Well, we certainly need to pin point, the dragon and presumably its rider's location with greater accuracy first," Tazskan says to the group, looking Poljen's way.

"While, you all decide, I will quickly send my pseudodragon back, to the castle, with an update," he adds.

Specific Action: Tazskan summons, the pseudodragon, to fly back quickly, to the castle at speed. He will use, his "Voice of the chain" feature to inform Cratol, exactly what's happened so far. Also, for him(Cratol) to tell Callahan, and his troops, to be on heightened alert for a green dragon, all in common tongue, in Tazskans own voice.

Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance looks askance as 'Penelope' goes on with undue eagerness to confront the dragon, wondering if his initial assessment of Perry's stability was as incorrect as he had thought. Knowing how excited he, himself gets about new experiences and knowledge, he can't recall ever being eager to fight for it."If we prepare properly, it won't be too hard to stay stealthy. We should rest up and let me change some spells to something more useful for that purpose."

Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 988 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia shakes her head and tries to hide a smile as Penelope gets overly excited." Penelope, don't get too excited. This will be a true test of our abilities. It isn't a play. People might die here. We all could." Her eyes grow steely." This is our chance to destroy this enemy of High Forest and my people. It could have been my family that was killed by these.... Creatures. We must end it." She walks off hastily to her room to get prepared for battle.

Mari grows a little pale at the mention of fighting the green dragon. Memories of what the other dragons were like to face run through her mind.

Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Soon enough, a rested group makes its way to the indicated search area. This place doesn't appear notably different than other parts of the high forest. The air is… thicker, more menacing, than most parts, but there have been a few other spots where you could have said the same.

A small herd of hybsil walk through the woods nearby, two of them pause to keep an eye on you, hands on shortbows with strange looking arrows.

Out of Character: You can assume you've made time to prepare, just let me know if that involved anything more than resting and spell selection.

Hybsil's are a kind of fey creature. Imagine a 4-5 foot tall centaur, only with antlers and the lower body of a small deer rather than a horse.

Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Ok, any suggestions on magical means of finding something here, or simply tracking the cult or the dragon?" Velon looks to Lia, Poljen, Zarra and the others.

Out of Character: . Thanks for the FF through the logistics, Dungeon Master!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 988

Once Cratol is informed about that is going on, he will tell the Commander of the mercenary force and explain to him that if he has people trained in Ballista to have tow loaded and ready at all times/ He will tell them to make sure to watch the skies for any dragons as the ground force keeps searching. He will keep the castle high and watch for anything that could help the group.

Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 988

Lawrance responds to Velon "I've prepped a scouting spell that will allow us to view the area over the course of an hour, but if I had a smaller area to choose from it would be best. Perhaps someone could do a divination and determine the spot better? "
Out of Character: Arcane eye lasts an hour and the eye can move at 30. Not enough to scan the whole area, but certainly could find the lair if given a smaller target zone. Darkvision is included with the spell, and I'd just have it go back and forth, trying to find the lair.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.