Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 989 of 1199

Velon gives Lia a reserved smile and nods - Page 989 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2018 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 989

Penelope sees the hybsil walking around and turns to the group to say, "We should try asking the locals, don't you think? I spent a long time in the Feywild. Let me see if they've seen anything while Poljen and Zarra continue their tracking."

Penelope will show her hands openly in a non-threatening manner and try speaking to the hybsils eyeing the group in Sylvan, "Hey there, friends. We are looking for some bad people nearby. Have you seen a large green dragon or people wearing strange robes and maybe symbols like this?" She asks this as she holds up the Holy Symbol of Tiamat. "Please, these guys are bad news for the whole forest and world. Can you help us? Any information would be greatly appreciated."

Out of Character: Putting that backstory to work. Gonna roll persuasion just in case it's needed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The two hybsils look to Penelope, then the symbol in her hand, then back to her. One of them eventually replies, "Oi don't nu aboyt dat tin', but everyone knows ter stay away from de dragon. If yer want ter die, thar's a waterfall due east av 'ere, try looking' raun dare."

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Penelope responds, "Thank you! We'll try not to die for sure."

She will relay this information to the others. "The fey folk say the dragon lives by a waterfall to the east. They say it's super dangerous and that we're gonna die if we go there. So uh, what's the plan?"

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 989 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon looks at the hybsils and then at Perry as they speak an odd language he is not familiar with. He looks mildly surprised and impressed. "You're a… man… of many talents… Per.... Penelope. Well done."

"To the waterfall we go!"

Out of Character: . I assume the party is Velon, Poljen, Lia, Lawrance, Perry, Taz, Morgaine and perhaps Zarra if Thomas is still in the game? I hope the dragon encounter is only rated for seven or so! wink.gif.

29th May, 2018 - 6:43am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"To the waterfall it is," Tazskan says, looking at Velon.

After Tazskan, welcomes back Amabalis, his pseudodragon. Then commands, him to go and check out the waterfall to the east

Flying low and stealthy to avoid detection, using his natural perception.Sheltering, in occasional tree briefly.
On the lookout for nearby life, grab a drink of fresh water, and return quickly.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 29th May, 2018 - 6:45am

29th May, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine fines herself fascinated with the hybsils that she sees in the forest, never have seen them before. She stays back and quite as to not scare them, she sees Penelope approach them and address them in a tongue she does not understand but is beautiful to hear.Once Penelope states what they said, Morgaine finds herself excited to not only have the opportunity to see a dragon, but to kill one as well. She has heard of such creatures but she knows little about them other than of the destruction that they can do; plus seeing it for herself in person just now. Morgaine will rely on the knowledge of the others in the group about dragons as to how best to defeat this one. She readies herself to go with the group to the waterfall to face their foe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 989

Lia smiles at the hybsils. They remind her of growing up here. She grows serious as they discuss the dragon." Hopefully we can get close to the dragon before being discovered. We need to have these poison resistance potions still effective. They don't last that long." She smiles at Velon." You will be using that ring today sir. Be prepared. No discussion."

She looks at the rangy barbarian." I have something that will help you as well. It will make it harder for you to die."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th May, 2018 - 2:59pm

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 989

Velon gives Lia a reserved smile and nods his head, removing his gauntlet to reveal that he still has his half of their pair of rings on. "Just keep yourself safe no matter what. We're lost if you go down."

"So I know it will depend on the situation and where we fight this dragon, but we should still probably have a rough plan. Poison potions are, of course, essential. I've only fought one dragon in my life, unlike Poljen and Lia, but it's presence alone seemed to make one slow to act. Perhaps Lia and I can both ask Sune and Bahamut respectively to Bless us and give us extra courage. The breath of the white dragon was also larger than I could have imagined. We tried to stay spread out, but many of us still got caught in it. I don't know much about green dragons but I imagine it would be similar, and we'll likely have to try even harder to avoid it."

"Also, people didn't listen last time as got almost obliterated by the white dragon, but please, if possible, let Poljen keep it distracted and lend him any healing magic we can afford. We let him down last time as those unable to stand up to the might of the dragon ran in and thus required too much of our healing, letting Poljen fall. Luckily he is here with us again today for what may be his third dragon encounter, I believe." He gives Poljen a nod of respect and confidence in his abilities.

"Oh, and everyone remember, we're not here for the dragon. We're here for the mask. If we can get the mask and get away, that is the goal. Also, if we can get the mask but get cornered that is ok as long as we're all together, I still have the teleportation scroll."

Out of Character: Velon's experience is mostly with the massive breath and that he failed a bunch of Wisdom saves in a row last time against the dragon's presence effect. Proposing anything including multiple Bless spells to help people make saves. Hopefully we can do a better job of staying spread out than last time, as often many got caught in the massive breath. Not an easy task, of course!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.