Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 990 of 1199

Lia nods grimly at Velon." We will win - Page 990 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2018 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 990

Lawrance offers "I'd like to opportunity to scout out the cave, once found. It'd be a lot safer if I could send in my visionary spell and find the mask, perhaps even be able to shortcut that part and retrieve it without a battle. Once we get within, say, 500 feet? "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Absolutely, Lawrance. I'm all for that. I, for one, would love for us to grab the mask and live to fight another day. Unfortunately, if we keep things up as we have been, one of us will likely fall as our enemy is very powerful. Let it not be today."

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen says to Perry, "Keep that magic goblet that prevents poison handy. When we get close several of us should drink down."

To Lawrence he says, "When we get within the sounds of that waterfall, try using that magic eye you spoke of. Hopefully you can find the beast's lair."

He listens as Velon lays out orders. He nods, but frowns. When the leader of the Silver Blaze compliments him he nods, but says, "They are fearsome creatures. And even I sometimes have trouble steeling myself to engage the monsters. But I shall do my best to keep the creature from getting to anyone else. And if someone finds the mask, I think having one person designated to run with it is good. But we should take advantage of the opportunity and do our best to kill it. Any blow to the cult is worth the effort, and the elves and others that live in this area would be appreciative."

To Lia he says, "What have you to aid me, Lovely Lia?"

Finally to Morgaine he says, "If it appears the beast is going to attempt to fly away, I might call for that scimitar to be returned. Because then I can jump on its bank, and have one hand free to strike it, while the other clings to it. But unless that unlikely scenario arises, I hope it will serve you well!" He gives the raven-haired fighter a wink.

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 990 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon listens to Poljen regarding the dragon and the mask, and then glances at Lia when the Snow Leopard mentions the people of this land. "Indeed, we should rid the world of this foul monster if possible. As Poljen advises, if all seems lost, one should consider fleeing with the mask. It is more important to the cause than any one of us." He looks to Lia and Perry once again. "Fly away with it, if you must. I will teleport with it if there are no other options. I hope no such tough choices have to be made today."

Velon focuses back in the direction they are going and says aloud to no one in particular "I just hope its here."

29th May, 2018 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will give Poljen another rare smile and say,
" I shall return it to you if the need be; until such a time, I believe it shall serve me well."
She places a gloved hand on the handle of the scimitar remembering when she swung it around in the air judging the weight of it and how well it felt.

Out of Character: Morgaine has the following on: Necklace of Adaption: While wearing this necklace, you breathe normally in any Environment and your have advantage on Saving Throws made against harmful gases and vapors(Such as Cloudkill and Stinking Cloud effects, inhaled poisons and breath weapons of Dragons.
Cloak or Protection.

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Impatiently, Lawrance says "So, let's move into the area And see what we can see. The longer we wait, the more likely the dragon will wipe out another village. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2018 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 990

The Protector. says...

"There, can be no doubt Velon this will be a formidable foe for us," Tazskan says.
"But, not all of us are suited for melee combat either," he adds.
"If we approach on foot, then I will concentrate on ranged attacks, and staying clear of the dragon," he adds.
"But, if you have another plan lets hear it then," he says.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 30th May, 2018 - 12:28am

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 990

Lia nods grimly at Velon." We will win the day yet again. Killing drakes is our specialty. If we can surprise, there is no doubt of our success. Perry should be the one to flee with the mask. I have the ability through Sune to bring people back from darkness. I will not turn tail and abandon anyone here to the afterlife."

She walks to Poljen and says, "I have a spell that sets a potent ward upon you. The first time death approaches you will shake it off. After the spell is consumed. You could fall off of a great height and this ward would keep you alive. Barely, but still. I will cast it upon you when we get closer."

Out of Character: : She plans on casting death ward upon him. It lasts for one hour and doesn't require concentration. The first time he is hit and reduced to zero hit points he will still be standing with 1 hit point. Also any attack that will kill him outright without causing actual damage fails automatically. The spell is done when either of these things happen.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th May, 2018 - 2:30am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.