Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 991 of 1199

Lawrance ponders, sotto-voce, about the newly - Page 991 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2018 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 991

Mari slips ahead of the rest as they near the area indicated by the hybsil.

She doesn't find an obvious entrance to anything, but she does spot something out of place. A hawk, which seems to be patrolling the area rather than engaged in normal behavior for its kind. It does not seem to be aware of the young assassin's presence.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari eye's narrow to slits as she sees the unusual behavior of the hawk. She will ease back and rejoin the others. Once she does so she will share about the hawk." I thought about eliminating it but if I miss.... . Maybe several of us should shoot at once to be sure."

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen considers, then says, "I doubt we can all get past such a sentinel. I agree with Mari. We get close, then try to kill it. If we succeed and it is not magically linked to someone, we have bought ourselves time. If we fail, or it is linked, they know we are coming, but hopefully not exactly how many we are and our abilities. I think it is worth the risk." He looks to Velon and Lia for their decision.

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 991 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I think it is likely linked as one such as Taz is to Amabalis, but as you say killing it without it seeing all of us still leaves some mystery about us, at least. That is, unless someone has a clever idea on how to get past it completely undetected? Otherwise, yes, I think we kill it swiftly."

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Hang on a bit, so I can help our communication by keeping us as silent as possible." As they get closer to the target site, Lawrance begins to cast a ritual spell, linking all the willing party members within range to Rary's Telepathic Bond.
Specific Action: Up to 8, within 30'. This would probably include everyone but Cratol.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 30th May, 2018 - 7:06pm

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Hello? Hellooooooooo? Is this thing on?" Perry's voice asks to everyone telepathically. "Testing, testing, *ahem*, Can you hear me mortals, this is your god, deity, or demonic patron speaking. Do my bidding and fetch Perry a cheese pastry. You shall be greatly rewarded," Perry booms in his best, deep god voice.

"This is so cool you guys. Now I can sing to you all in your heads all day long without making any noise! Isn't that amazing you guys?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 991

Poljen glares at Perry's suggestion of non-stop singing, and everyone can hear a soft snarling in the backs of their minds…

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 991

Lawrance ponders, sotto-voce, about the newly discovered need for a moderator in a telepathic connection. *This may or may not have been a good idea.*
Out of Character: - reminds me of the meme: Dungeons & Dragons parties start out like The Fellowship, and end up like Monty Python.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.