Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 992 of 1199

Tazskan, agrees with scouting further ahead - Page 992 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st May, 2018 - 7:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
30th May, 2018 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 992

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine doesn't know what to think when all of sudden her hears the voices of those around her in her head. She stays silent for now, keeping her mind clear of any thoughts as best she can. She follows the others as we continue towards the waterfall.

Out of Character: At least I think the waterfall is where we are headed or are we taking out the bird that was spotted.? Once Morgaine gets more used to hearing the voices she may say something.

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears Poljen, talking to Velon, moves closer talks softly.
"I think, Velon could be right this does sound like someones familiar here," he answers.
"It could be the familiar belonging to our rogue elf, or dragon-rider. You would need to take it out, swiftly, undetected," he adds.

Then suddenly he is interrupted with voices in his head, speaking telepathically.

"What the, is that a demonic patron? Fetch a what, cheese pastry? Did everyone hear that,"? He adds.

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*With Perry in the mix, we'll be glad this spell only lasts for an hour, but the range is planar, so there isn't a limit to distance.* Lawrance 'paths to the group. *Now we can make plans without a chance of being overheard. Taking out the errant hawk/familiar is definitely the first step. It's not very strong, as most familiars, so a good solid blow should remove it from threat. I'll cast my Eye spell now and begin scouting the area near the Hawk's path*
Specific Action: Sending Arcane Eye at full speed to the area, then travelling back and forth, trying to find the entrance to the lair, with searching based on possible illusions and/or concealment.
Out of Character: I gather I can't use History on my own rolls, darn it.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 30th May, 2018 - 10:31pm

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 992 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Can you allow others to view what the Arcane Eye sees using this group telepathy spell? Because if so, that might make targeting the falcon/familiar easier… or allow someone with a good Perception Roll to do the scouting… as if Lawrance were the drone pilot while someone else views the footage, looking for the lair…

Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance's sensor sweeps through the area, picking up nothing at first. Then he notices something odd. In a particular spot, the banks of the small river seem to have been flooded recently.

Poking around further, the eye passes through an illusion, one concealing a tunnel dug into the banks of the river, it extends off into darkness.

Out of Character: I am going to rule that yes, Lawrance can share the eye's vision while connected telepathically to others. But he is still the one directing it.

Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

*Wow! That's one interaction of magics I didn't expect! Okay, friends, what our path? Fly our view to the hawk for accuracy, or scout the cave with darkvision and find out as much as we can about our foe's lair?*
Thinking outside the mental bond, Lawrance contemplates what else the mix of magics could produce.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 992

Velon listens to the various voices in his head, and as he often does with his own message spell responds with his mind.

"Hear, what, Taz? A demonic patron, you say? Fetch a pastry? I didn't hear it, but if you did, you best go fetch one right away!" He looks to Perry with a smirk and then to Poljen, and promptly returns to a more serious expression.

"Can your eye see in the darkness? If so, sure, let's take the time to scout the place out before alerting them by killing their scout. Either way, can you two take that thing out?" Velon asks the latter while looking at Mari and Poljen. "You're a good shot, aren't you?" he adds, looking to Zarra. "I am confident you all can manage."

With that Velon touches his silence stone and hunkers down to ensure he is out of sight before releasing the stone once again so he can listen to their surroundings. He uses the telepathy to add "Perry, if I heard a god right now, it would surely be Bahamut laughing as he continues to play out this absurd fate he is playing at with me."

31st May, 2018 - 7:55am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 992

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, agrees with scouting further ahead into the tunnel. Will join in with Lawrences, "Eye vision." Looking intently, making mental notes, as it scouts ahead.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.