Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 993 of 1199

Out of Character: Yet on the other page, Velon - Page 993 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st May, 2018 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
31st May, 2018 - 9:02am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 993

The Quiet Shadow says...

Having followed quietly up to this point, even when Perry begin messing around with the telepathic bond set into place, she will answer the question asked more directly within her mind, "Yes, I should be able to take care of the hawk and then I could scout ahead in the caves as the darkness conceals not my sight." The drow was glad whenever she could be helpful, yet would wait to make the shot until directed.

Out of Character: And here I go, hopefully I can do this without any errors.

Specific Action: Once agreement had been made to do so, Zarra will aim the bow to try and shoot down hawk. Of which I could make a couple of attacks if needed without Zarra cover being blow.

Also, if everyone else agrees, the drow can scout ahead with a few others perhaps.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Jun, 2018 - 3:09am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (bow) on D20 (+9): 26, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (bow) on D8 (+3): 4, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack I on D6 (+0): 1, 6, 3, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack II on D6 (+0): 1, 1, 1, 2 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon watches Zarra ready her shot and peers out of his hiding spot just enough to watch. He readies his Hold Person spell just on the off chance this scout is really a humanoid such as a druid, although he knows he is likely out of range to be helpful.

The paladin looks to Poljen and Lawrance and just shrugs right before the shot is taken, knowing several were still debating whether to scout with the eye or take the enemy scout out first. He's not going to argue with anyone stepping up to take the action and thus goes back to watching Zarra's shot.

Out of Character: Finally a use for True Strike since there's time to prep the shot like a sniper. Nice shot!

Readied action of Hold Person just on the off chance it could be useful here if taking out the bird goes awry.

Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari puts her bow away in irritation." I'm glad we were through discussing that. It would have been prudent to scout with the spell a little bit more first. Hopefully we aren't joined by a dragon soon." She draws out her dual blades.

Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 993 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance curses into the link as Zarra shoots, moving the eye rapidly through the cave to try and gather as much information as possible before the enemy takes action and they loose their advantage.

31st May, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Keep in mind, given the Skulker feat, that if she misses that doesn't alert the one she was shooting at or in this case the hawk as long as she has partial cover and stealths. So even if she misses it shouldn't be a reason for alarm, she should have the time needed to shoot again.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st May, 2018 - 3:47pm

Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: I bet you got it with that roll. No worries. I think the concern is that it's a familiar so killing it will alert its master of our presence, but at least it will be blind to specifics like how many of us there are, etc. We all knew we had to kill it anyhow.

I think the other concern was whether or not to let the magic eye scout for a while first before killing it and potentially alerting the master of a familiar, but we spend a lot of time discussing what to do and very little time doing it in this campaign, so any reasonable action works for me, personally! Good shot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 993

Poljen sees Zarra go after the hawk and says, "Perry, break out the pitcher and goblet. We need to be safe from poison!"

Out of Character: : I know we spend a lot of time discussing, but if we were at a table we'd discuss just as much, only it would take just a few minutes. With people having to post, it takes longer. While it can be frustrating, I think it is worth it. So then having someone who posts once every week or two simply make a move before we're done discussing can be frustrating as well.

31st May, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 993

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Yet on the other page, Velon specifically asked Zarra if she could manage the shot. Implying that he was wanting her to shot at the hawk from what I read, which is why I made my post as I did. That, and I admittedly just wanted to make sure my drow had something to do.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st May, 2018 - 4:46pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.