Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 994 of 1199

Out of Character: The familiar was sent up - Page 994 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2018 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 994

Cratol paces the ramparts of the castle as he keeps looking for a possible lair of a green dragon. Not knowing what is going on the ground is troubling him as he hopes that everyone is ok. He does gather a few large rocks (Small boulders) to toss down at any foes that he can see.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Zarra's hand is stayed, and Lawrance sends his sensor in. The passage extends down underwater for some time before curving back up. The sensor exits the water in an underground pool. Multiple runes line the area, keeping the water in its place. A second set of runes is in place as well, intended to sound an alarm if something passes through here. It does not appear to have triggered for the incorporeal spell effect.

Proceeding on through the tunnel, guards are quickly found, some on patrol, others eating or lounging about various barracks. It mostly seems to be a tribe of kobolds, supplemented by five or six trolls.

Further down, the sensor finds a large chamber, decorated with the bones of various species, and a large hoard of mixed treasures on the far end. What appears to be a small giant made of clay stands guard. There is no sign of a dragon here at present.

Noise can be heard from a smaller chamber to the side of what is obviously the dragon's main lair. Within, you spot several things of import, an altar to Tiamat, upon which is placed a mask shaped like a green dragon head, and a particularly luxurious looking bed, upon which two elves lie, making love to one another in a rather aggressive manner. The woman appears to be pregnant.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jun, 2018 - 11:26am

1st Jun, 2018 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

"Well done Lawrence, you've hit the jackpot alright, and the green mask, there also," Tazskan, whispers to him.
"I don't suppose you have something to disperse, or deactivate runes,"? He adds.
"It may be, the rogue elf there, but where is that damn dragon,"? Tazskan muses.

Specific Action: Calling his psuedodragon to scout out a 50 foot perimeter, of the party. Also looking to the sky.

Out of Character: Tazskan, will go along with the majority here, on the party's next move.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 994 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Within the link, Lawrance speculates *I'd guess that one of those two elves are the dragon we've been told of. Golem guarding the hoard, Trolls and kobolds. Seems like a good scattering of trouble for us. I wonder if we could come in from a different direction? Or what would happen if the spell withholding the water was removed?*
Out of Character: - roughly where is the main hoard/mask location relative to the entrance? Would it be accessible to dig into? If we think we've received all the knowledge we can from the eye, we can start with Zarra's shot.

1st Jun, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra gained a look of concern, consideration of the information that they gained from the sensor. Finally, the drow will bring up her concern as she looked at each of her companions as she provided her thoughts mentally, 'There is one detail I feel could especially present a problem. That of the pregnant elf, unless that is of course she is the dragon… even then, would those here be okay with possibly being forced to kill a mother and her unborn child?'

I know it's early, even the drow understood that they didn't necessarily need to do this. Yet, none the less she continues telepathically, 'I mean we could possibly disable her, unless she is the Dragon, and yet if she herself decides to become involved in the fight for the mask… she could still be a threat. Either by magical ability or by possibly draconic form.' Zarra pauses with a sigh, before asking, 'Am I being overly concerned about this?'

Would the Silver Blaze, if little other choice was given, be willing to kill one who's pregnant? Even if they were of the enemy.

Out of Character: Now I may be jumping to conclusions on this being a problem, but it was something I thought should be brought up for consideration. I'm not sure what the Dungeon Master has planned, but it could still present a dilemma.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Jun, 2018 - 4:00pm

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry says telepathically, I'll kill her and her stupid baby. No moral issues for me on that front. More importantly, do we want to use the ewer now guys? It doesn't look like the dragon is home right now so maybe it's best to wait since the effects only last one hour. The dragon is probably out grabbing lunch or maybe she took the day off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 994

*I think the Green dragon is the non-pregnant elf. Recall that the older dragons can shape shift into humanoid forms, like our silver friends. I'd by far prefer we'd Banish the pregnant one and deal with them after the main battle is over, as opposed to killing an innocent. We need to figure out angle of attack. The front door seems foolish, now that we have an idea of the layout within. I'd hold off on the ewer for now.*

Out of Character: - KN, didn't Taz send up his familiar with details on what we were doing, before the scouting bit? Cratol should be able to use that join us, if you wanted to. Re: the preggers NPC villian: Zarra's not wrong on this. Lawrance wouldn't be fine with outright murder of the unborn, regardless of the mother's alignment. Good ol' Daishain, putting moral dilemmas into play to disadvantage players. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 1st Jun, 2018 - 5:32pm

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 994

Out of Character: The familiar was sent up that you were exploring the forest for a possible lair. Nothing about finding anything or where I could bring the castle down close enough not to be noticed. Cratol does not have the ability to fly. Remember everyone can skydive once to do it again you need a parachute.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.