Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 995 of 1199

Velon nods as he listens to Poljen’s words. - Page 995 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st Jun, 2018 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 995

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine, gets used to hearing the voices in her head just to find she is seeing a video of the area the group is heading for and she tries her best to remember as many details as possible as to were the enemy is and how many and so forth. She wants to be as prepared as she can be once the battle breaks out. She knows there will be one. She does not wish for any innocents to be harmed in any way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen thinks out loud to the group, {But aren't we thinking the missing elf prince is working with the dragon? I mean, an elf trained in their magic and combat led the attack, yes? It would make sense. So if one of those two is the dragon, it is the pregnant she-elf.} He thinks a bit more. {But maybe I am wrong. And maybe the dragon is out somewhere else. If so, there is no better time to strike. But before Zarra slays the hawk, one last thought. If the hawk is in fact a familiar, when it dies suddenly, they will be surprised and start readying themselves. But if the hawk sees a large eagle coming its way, and THEN the hawk dies, maybe we won't have the entire place up in arms.}

He muses just one moment longer before asking, {How long a swim was that tunnel? And can everyone here make that swim? Once we appear inside the alarm will be up and holding off troops while folks climb out could be rough… }.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol advises the Sky Castle to head away from the forest and head elsewhere. He tells the mercenary band to keep a eye out for any flying Dragons in the vicinity.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master I will PM you where I am taking the flying castle as I am not around those on the ground.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 995 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

One of Esmerandia and Poppo stare at Cratol as he starts talking about a course change, the former asks, "You want to abandon the rest of the team?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jun, 2018 - 11:50am

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"For now yes as we can not help them in any way without provoking the Dragon. You can bring it back to them later."

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Esmera folds her arms, starting to look a little angry, an unusual expression for the normally placid dvati, "So when THEY provoke the dragon, and are asking for us to swoop in with those ballistae at the ready, you want me to tell them what, that you decided to go shopping? They could be in trouble right now for all we know."

Out of Character: I think I forgot to mention this before. Esmerandia uses Esmera and Erandia as names to distinguish her two bodies when they are seperate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 995

Looks like option number two then for Cratol. I will go with that option for now.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 995

Velon nods as he listens to Poljen’s words. The eagle is still a very good option. With regard to the swim, Velon thinks back to the “swim” to enter the castle in the swamp, which is to say getting dragged underwater by lizard folk and feeling like he was going to drown.

“I’m not sure I could make that swim, even if a moderate distance.” He looks to Lawrance for the specifics of the distance. “Plus, we’ll immediately trigger more alarms. Are there any other ways in? Avoiding their scout, alarms AND the swim would be amazing, but I gather nothing short of a thousand stone shape spells will get us in another way?”.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.