Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1022 of 1199

Velon is pleased to get his hands on a new - Page 1022 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jun, 2018 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1022

"You know what, we're rid of the mask. I think we're all safe if we stick together. Perhaps one of the nicer taverns is in order, eh? Where to? Perry? Lawrance? I just need some potions first."

He adds "We can rest on the castle for our trip back to visit our dragon friend. Poppo should be back sooner than I initially thought."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry says to the group, “Okay, give me just one moment and I’ll get started.” He meanders off and finds the nearest somewhat-empty alley and dons his Hat of Disguise. His form shrinks and contorts into the familiar form of the cute and ditzy Penelope.

“Hi, hi!” she returns with a smile and an enthusiastic wave. “It’s my turn to drive for a bit! Now, let’s go find the nearest magic shop!” she announces with a huge grin.

Penelope will go find the nearest magic shop along with anyone in the group who wishes to accompany her following closely behind. Once she finds a suitable location, she pretends to examine the goods carefully, “Hmm, hmm, this cape looks interesting, too bad it’s ugly. I wonder if they have singing swords here or those weird gems that Poljen uses?” she whispers to herself. After some time, Penelope approaches the shop owner and requests some help, “Hey there! I’m looking for some potions or other equipment to protect against poison, got anything like that? What about anything to help with swimming underwater? Also how much would it cost to get a scroll of teleportation circle made? Oh and this guy here wants a Wizard hat!”

She leans in a bit for her next inquiry so that the others, mainly Lia, don’t hear her whisper, “Also, I’d like to buy something that dragons really, really hate or that hurts them really bad. Maybe a few arrows that are designed for killing them? If you could give those to me wrapped up that would be appreciated. They are a gift you see. I have a friend that really hates a particular dragon.”

“Oh and, since we’re kinda buying a LOT here and are super cool adventurers that you love very much who are trying to save the world from super evil scary things, do you think we could get a discount? Pretty please?”

Out of Character: The items I’m referring to here which I’d like prices for (Post bartering) are 3 Potions of Poison Resistance (Since I believe only 3 of us drank them prior to the encounter, Perry, Lawrance, and Velon), a Cape of the Manta Ray, a level 6 Scroll of Teleportation Circle, a Hat of Wizardry, and Arrows of Dragon Slaying. Also Dungeon Master, did Perry ever end up recalling any useful information about Waterdeep regarding nice taverns to stay in or high-quality magic shops? Rolled an 22 and 24 for History in my earlier post (Natural 18 and 20). If it’s not relevant or needed let me know and we can go to a generic Inn or whatever.

28th Jun, 2018 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Meanwhile, prior to Penelope, going in to barter in the magic shop, he approaches him.
"I will also need another potion of poison resistance, and a scholars pack, please if you don't mind," He says giving her some coin.

He pauses.

"I need you to see if there is a crystal ball, with the telepathic variant available," He adds.
"If there is, may make a trade with the one I got," He continues.

"It looks like, we may have some time here, I will see if I can rent out a room, for the night," He says, after.

Out of Character: Let me know the amount, then I can adjust gold later on.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 28th Jun, 2018 - 3:57am

28th Jun, 2018 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1022 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra considered for a moment what she might buy, the drow remembering she had not had much of an opportunity to go shopping last time because of not knowing before what to get.

Looking to the others, she will say, "I'll have to see what I can find. Definitely agree to be good idea to get stocked up with items that would make things easier for us in the future." Still, Zarra would need to think a moment as the only thing that came readly to a mind was upgraded weapons and armor. A cloak of invisibility might be nice, if she could afford and fibd it. Also boots of elvenkind perhaps.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Once done with the shopping, Penelope will go outside the shop and pull Lia aside for a moment. "I got you something," she says with a soft smile. Penelope hands Lia what appears to be a long, cloth-wrapped item held together with a purple bow. "Be sure to put that right between that over-sized iguana's eyes, okay?"

Out of Character: Wrapped in the cloth is an Arrow of Dragon Slaying.

-

Shortly after leaving the shop, Penelope will say to the others, "I know a lot about this city, and we have until midnight before our ride gets here. What do you say we rest at the Smiling Siren for the night? We'll have to make our way over to the Castle Ward, but I do love that place. Lia, I think you will too as it's run by your fellow Suneites. Poljen, you will find some of the most beautiful ladies there as well."

Out of Character: This place is part tavern, part theatre, part brothel, and has music going on. Basically Perry's favorite place operated by followers of Sune.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 28th Jun, 2018 - 3:23pm

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia looks at Penelope with surprise evident. She admires the arrow and studies it from all different angles. Placing it in her quiver she beams at Penelope. Lia moves to her and gives her a big hug." You are so kind and thoughtful. You don't know how much this means to me. Velon better watch out." She backs away and wipes a tear away.

Lia grins as she hears their destination." They will have the most beautiful women there. Polhen will be in luck. Speaking of...." She turns to address Velon." Maybe we should rent a room and not for sleeping." She winks at him and watches his expression.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jun, 2018 - 3:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1022

Poljen mutters softly, "I am in no mood for company." Then he hears Lia's proposition to Velon. "Perhaps we should use the time there for the group to plan our next assault, in case the dragon is still waiting for us to return. We can, um, 'rest' on the flight back."

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1022

Velon is pleased to get his hands on a new scroll of teleportation so they always have that safety net, assuming they are together, at least. He stows his other purchases and listens to everyone talk. He watches the exchange between Lia and Penelope from afar and smiles. As she mentions getting a room he raises his eyebrows in a bit of surprise as his mind has been on many other things, but he quickly recovers, leaving one eyebrow raised, lowering the other and smiling widely.

He then hears a less than cheery Poljen give his opinion on Lia's request and happily says "Maybe we can do both, eh?"

In a more serious tone he does address the concern, however. "Yes, my money says the dragon will be out terrorizing people when we return, but if not, we need a plan on how to enter her lair yet again."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.