Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1024 of 1199

Soon enough, items are purchased, and the - Page 1024 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2018 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1024

Poljen nods, though from the expression on his face he may still be somewhat confused. But he says, "Okay. Next time, if we ever find ourselves in a similar situation, you and whomever has the mask, or whatever we are keeping safe, run away from the danger, keeping the cube between you and the enemy. Perform your magic, them return. That way we can accomplish everything!" He smiles for the first time in a while, pleased with his reasoning, despite the fact Lawrance can probably see multiple issues with it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon responds to Poljen's question regarding the dragon fear effect they have dealt with multiple times already and he struggled with so much against the white dragon. "Well, Lia and I could probably call upon Blessings from Sune and Bahamut. The person I really think we should ask, however, is your friend Perry. I have a feeling his brand of magic is meant to inspire you for just this type of thing." Velon grins a somewhat mischievous grin, but knows it us ultimately the best answer he has.

"Also, can we all agree we should kill the wizard Prince as quickly as possible? He has to be less hearty than a full sized dragon, right? We don't want to deal with those spells. Perhaps it is ok for Poljen and Morgaine to try to keep her busy, but I do not want to see us dividing our efforts too much and leaving them both alive for any longer than necessary."

"Oh, and by the way, this goes for everyone here… "He speaks up and looks around at all of his companions. "If any of you suggest we divide our group up again tomorrow or that you're going to go fight the dragon alone or some other idiotic stuff, you had better have a brilliant reason or I SWEAR to Bahamut that I will be beating some intelligence into you with my hammer." They can see he is letting his frustration slip a little but he quickly returns to a happy demeanor, adding "That is all" in a lighthearted tone to add some humor. The leader has his concerns about this party, but most of all he is currently relieved that they retrieved another mask without losing the life of anyone in the group. He doesn't really care anymore if any of them think other things are more important than either of those things.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 28th Jun, 2018 - 10:23pm

29th Jun, 2018 - 5:47am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, sees Perry talking to the others about a place called the Smiling Siren.
"I think I will be joining you in the Smiling Siren, for a rest," He says.
"Can, I see you privately Perry,"? Tazskan says.

Out of Character: Tazskan, will see Perry in the side stories area.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1024 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia shrugs hearing the others." The dragon does have some advantages in her lair. I feel like we have a better chance there though. Inside the lair she can't fly. Our entire group can be somewhat protected from poison. If we end up fighting in the sky, our crew is unprotected. While our sky castle is faster, the drake can fly circles around us. She can't get away underground. In the sky is a different story. What's to stop her from flying around using her breath weapon. Certain members of our group specialize in close combat. That will be useless."

"For those left who fought the great Lenninthon.... .if he had stayed away from us he would have most likely defeated us. Being in close made the difference for us. That's my opinion anyways. I have fought two adult dragons and numerous half-dragons."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Jun, 2018 - 1:00pm

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I agree, Lia," Perry nods. "But my other main concern with her lair was the giant pool of water that she could hide in or escape into. I don't think Velon, with his giant heavy suit of armor, or anyone else who is carrying a ton of stuff can fight effectively underwater. What's stopping her from escaping through that lake entrance way or just popping out every once in awhile then going back in? I don't think my wings do me much good in water either," he admits sadly.

"Now I do have spells that can maybe ground a dragon, but dragons are tough cookies and can be resilient against such things unless Lawrance and others can help burn through her magical defenses. Maybe we could use our ballistas somehow? Hmm, we should buy some meat for those wyverns while we are here. I can make someone Fly, maybe? Can't we get a bunch of giant anti-dragon nets or something?"

Perry seems frustrated. Dragons are difficult.

Out of Character: It's so weird trying to convey Legendary Resistance in a way that doesn't feel metagamey, (Laugh). It is a pretty metagamey mechanic in general though so I guess it's unavoidable.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia nods at Perry." The water is a minor problem. I can control water by the power of Sune. Sune will part the water for us to pass through. The water doesn't concern me too much."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1024

"Her ability to swim isn't what makes this dragon formidable - it's her ability to mentally control others. When she dominated you, Lia, I tried to dispel her magic and failed. If she can do that, she can grab Pol or Velon and cause no end of grief for our attempts to take her down. At least in the air we could make her fall to her death or something, if we entangle her wings. We need to be prepared and choose how we want to fight her."

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1024

Soon enough, items are purchased, and the group heads out to rendezvous with the castle well away from the city walls.

Erandia greets you at the gates.The Dvati twins no longer bear physical signs of her captivity. She has grown into her role, making full use of being able to be in two places at once to keep the management of this place running smoothly.

"Welcome back, I am afraid that I must inform you that Baron Cratol has chosen to leave us for reasons unknown to me. He insisted that we drop him off at the town of Loudwater. He stated that he would be heading home on his own. I pointed out that if he would but wait for the mission to end, we could have taken him directly there, but he wouldn't hear of it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.