Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1027 of 1199

"Perhaps," The drow admits, though - Page 1027 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jul, 2018 - 8:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th Jun, 2018 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1027

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Mari, there will come the question, "Are you searching you want to continue company with a drow that says so little." Zarra offers a small smile at this, as if she meant it to be humorous. Still ambushing the Prince had a lot of promise, and the two had work well enough together before. She didn't have much to add for the discussion of strategy and planning, but once the decision was made she would follow instructions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Oh crap, that's right!" Perry exclaims. "Guys, Taz will be away from us for a time dealing with some clan Daren… clan Dairy… clan Duranduran business!"

"He gave me a diamond and some gold to hold on to while he's away. Bad timing with the whole dragon fight I know, but it seemed really important to him. I hope he can help them figure out what's going on."

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2018 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari grins at Zarra." Being quiet and not saying much is a big plus in our line of work. With good fortune maybe the prince can be sent to the after life with no warning. He seems very elusive but if he isn't aware we are there.... . I prefer attacking people that aren't expecting it. It's what I do." Mari laughs and pushes her blond tresses from her face.

Lia smiles at the others." Remember also that I wasn't with you during the battle with the white dragon. Poljen's girlfriend didn't specialize in healing like I do." Lia looks at Velon and Poljen." I will put the ward against death on you again Poljen. Velon, we will use the links between our rings to make you harder to hit and to let me share any damage you might take. Hopefully you have been working on your dodging since our last combat." She studies him doubtfully then breaks into a laugh.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1027 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance places the mask within the astral bound chest and causes it to return to its haven.

Moments later, the small token of a chest in his hands begins to heat and shake. Small wisps of smoke begin to rise.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"AH IT'S ON FIRE!" Perry yelps. "Quick roll the chest around on the dirt to put it out! I can dump some wine on it."

Perry is in distress.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen intuits that the mask is too powerful for the chest and says, "Bring it back! We must send it through the hole in the wall to Chasorth! NOW!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1027

Perry agrees with Poljen, "We must be rid of this foul, evil item! But this chest seems to have taken hold of it. CURSE YOU, INANIMATE OBJECT!"

Perry shakes his fist to the sky. "You shan't defeat the might of the Silver Blaze with your parlor tricks!"

1st Jul, 2018 - 8:36am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1027

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Perhaps," The drow admits, though offers as well, "Still, I often find myself too quiet." Involving the chest catching fire, Zarra will consider before asking, "So what shall we do with it?" She was curious what ideas the others may come up with.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.